translate

Friday 1 February 2013

TRAIN TO FRANCE AND A GREY WALK


Hub has just left. Case in hand, off to the South of France. Meeting with people from all over Europe. He left at ten this morning and will be in his hotel at half past eleven tonight, after all of his trains and taxi’s.

LC, is looking for him and consoling herself with a squeaky toy, that is really starting to annoy me?

Waggatail knows we are due out so is crying, and BB, well, she is being her usual lovely self.

I feel really anxious about going out today, dreading it really. I have no confidence in going anywhere with the pup. I just feel like I want to hide away again and this is not good.

I know I go on  about it, it’s the steps I fear.

Just falling over, and she is so low to the ground, I really can’t feel where she is going or what she is doing?
I will write more later in "The Diary of Little  Waggatail, but I am having second thoughts on pup.
I hope when I next  write, I am telling you how well she has done, but we shall see?

I am doing traffic today. Scary?

Today is a big day for teen. He is having what they call a taster for college.

He left early this morning at half seven. Two busses and an hour later, he was there. Will he find his way back? Another question, as he went with friends and  is meeting Bunches, in the town, and they are both coming back here for tea. With love x

No comments: