translate

Thursday 14 February 2013

I LOVE YOU BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Valentine card By Fiona Cummings

A CARD FROM MY FIRST LOVE

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

A card has arrived on my doorstep today

Is it from my first love who went away

Let me open it and see what it has to say

Oh how he wishes he never went away

Is it too late for us to be a couple

What harm would we cause

There would be no trouble

Oh as my heart skips a beat

I no longer can feel my feet

I hold the card close to my heart

Why did we ever have to part

What shall I do

Write back I love you?

Oh perhaps I shall wait

Or will it be like a closed gate?

No, I shall respond at once

Oh I want so much to rejoice

How I can’t wait to hear his voice

Am I doing the right thing?

Will I get my dream and wear his ring?

I don’t care about the other letter

For in my hands I have something so much better

My first loves confession

Of how he made the wrong decision

Now it is up to me

Will I write back?

Now let me see?


I LOVE YOU

By Fiona Cummings

I love you, you know

I never want to let you go

For you have saved my life now and always

You have let me in from those doorways

Made me feel complete

From the frosty flakes of failure

And the stony steep street

With you I feel so familiar

And your warmth gives loving heat

There is not a day goes by

That you don’t give me a treat

Just some words so true

Ending with three words I love you

V is for Valentine

As you are mine

A, is for always

As we are full time

L is for love

As you were sent from above

E, is for eternity

Forever you belong to me

N, is for number

As you are 1

T, is for together

As we grow strong

I, is so important

As we go on

N, is for now, for our Engagement

This is what I am saying in this sentiment

E, is for excellent

Because we do not split up, just like a loment

No comments: