translate

Saturday 23 February 2013

HI KENYA

Welcome Kenya today

Good morning Bloggets. My Hub left this morning for his journey to Santiago, USA. He went first by taxi, then train, soon tube then aeroplane for twelve hours, then a taxi to hotel in about nineteen hours. He will have his meal, then bed when I am to wake up, then sleep until the Sunday morning, which will be late afternoon in the UK. On the Sunday, he is going on a wine experience with colleagues. Sounds great, though I would not get past the first glass without feeling a little light headed, he will have cheses and in the evening, a meal. I hope he feels the sun on his face as he learns the making of wine. Hard work starts for him on the Monday, with long meetings of technology discussions. He has to do  some interviews whilst he is there, to decide what company will be suitable to provide the latest tech, for the blind.

Then on the Monday evening, oh my God, I am so very envious of him. I can’t say what he is going to do, but I also can not believe it is going to happen? Amazing, I hope to let you know when it is over and in the meanwhile, I am bursting with envy.

Right now, I am feeling OK, as he  is only away five days. Poor Long Chops, is so sweet, she stuck to her Dads leg like glue today before he left, then to the suitcase.

Teen is in bed still, he is to meet with girl bunches and bring her back here.

I have done my morning jobs and now waiting for Hubs 20th Anniversary present to arrive. Not for our marriage, but for his job. Kindly after twenty years, the company buy a gift, and Hubs is a beautiful powder red cast iron seat / bench, to sit out in the sun, I hope, in our summer? I can’t wait to see it. Hub has picked it, but has not got a clue what it looks like, as it was bought over the internet.

He chose it and the company put most of the money to it.

I am always interested in the diversity, of the choice of gifts. One  of Hubs friends/colleagues, bought a chicken coop.

OK, I am going hunting now for a dog bell and I.D disk. Waggatail has lost hers. I have never been able to find a set that will stay on. That was the only way I knew where she was too, as she is as sly as a cat.

Happy Saturday with love.

No comments: