translate

Monday 11 February 2013

EXCITED FI AND JAMAICA


I am sure that poor transport, follows my Hub? Yesterday he was to get an earlier train, so rather than ten he would be home at seven fifteen. He arrived home at nine, as there was a huge delay in London.

But  now he has a holiday for two days and we are going to a very posh hotel tonight, having a hopefully lovely meal and tomorrow wake up to a delightful breakfast, then off to the station to meet with my aunt and then back  home to see what state the house has been left in by the  Teen? I told him he is not allowed out after school. I will be here to give him his tea and then off we will go. So we are going without our dogs. OMG? Should be fun finding our way around the hotel?

For my birthday tomorrow, we are going shopping in a beautiful shopping centre. We shall have a coffee and back home for our meal with Aunt and the Teen. I shall let you know what kind of day I had and of course the night tonight? No doubt we shall have huge adventures? Embarrassing moments with Aunt that is a cert!

I  just hope I will be allowed to relax with teen? Will he feed the dogs? Will he let them out and remember to let all three back in? Will he sleep OK on his own? One good thing, is  we are leaving the savage sation, LC.

She will protect him and we are only two miles away. Though I so am looking forward to getting away for a night, I will think about him, he is sixteen next month, first time he has been left.

Excited Fi though and I don’t know what I have from Hub for my birthday, but, it is in the garage and it is huge, but folds small, and he does not want me going near it, or it will set off? It is for outdoors too. God what is it?

 Teen said he thinks I will love his gift too, I’m sure I will.

Off to pack now, posh outfit for tonight? Great to see Jamaica on here today too! Laters gators with love xxx

No comments: