translate

Sunday 3 February 2013

BUNCHES OF LERVE


just prepared our evening meal. Spoken to my Brother in law on the phone and cleaned my kitchen units since we last  spoke. Teen is well into his maths homework. He is really struggling. It is impossible for me to help him, though hub and I have good qualifications in maths, without a good description, it is impossible these days to know what the heck it’s all about, as it is graphs and incredibly visual. I don’t know why they can’t just ask a mathematical question? Half or more of what he will do for his exam, he will never need to do again. Sort out a mortgage, or learn of percentages for interest rates for example for his savings? Yes, he will need to know that or percent off his clothes in the sale, or how much change he should receive from a shop, he will need in life, does he do any of that? Nope!

My theory on maths, is that the person who is responsible for the questions our kids are getting now, likes to think they are clever by making the questions look dreadful. Really if you break them down, they are easy, just breaking them down with no sight is an impossibility. This is where we let our  kids down.

The best one is though, some weeks ago, I tried to give teen some advice, on what subject you  may ask? English. You still reading this, may ask “What?”

Ha. Oh the words he said to me, were so funny.

“Mum, English has changed since you did your exams!”

“Oopsy, sorry, do we speak  French now? Haha haha.

So teens lerve life. Well, yesterday, he was like a bear with a sore head. Bunches did not contact him all day, I told him she was in exams all  day and would not be allowed to put her phone on.

In the back of my mind, I thought,

“Oh God, I think they may be changes here? I really hoped not, as she is so nice and he loves her so much. But a thousand texts  in the evening, showed Bunches is still OK, The Mother? Not quite so OK.

She wants a word with Teen. Oh God, Teen doesn’t do words said to him? He says them  to others.

He is furious because the Mother dared to say teen obviously does not care about Bunches.

The Dad, said he is not cross, if she is to have them in the future, he has to put them where they can not be seen? Hahahahaha. OMG? Go guy, but I would not say that to teens?

Can you imagine if the Mother hears that?

So teen has to face the Mother next week. Is he worried? No,  not at all. I would be shaking in my slippers.

I wish I could be like him, I hate confrontation.

Teen lives for it.

I have tried to tell him, to just except he has done wrong,  if he has to say anything, just say that she is very wrong about how he feels about Bunches.

But he won’t listen. Bunches has tried to tell him, when she is being Mothered, she, just says nothing, acts dead, in her words. Haha haha.

I wish my teen would listen, it is fine knowing your mind and not letting people walk all over you, but, there is a time, when one should shut ones mouth.

Poor Mother, she is so cross. Shame really as teen really got on with her, he likes her. I just hope this does not spoil things?

My friend said if she was Bunches Mother, she would not allowed her daughter to see teen again. That is one way though to make them sly, and see each other behind the parents back.

Teen is in limbo and wants to see the Mother and get it over with, in his words, clear the air, but somehow, I don’t think the Lady breathes clean air?

I have lectured teen about the birds and the bees until I am tired. What more can I do? There is too much hatred in our world without condemning love.

Quotation by Fiona Cummings. Hahahah.

 Hub  just called me, he is on way to Paris now, from Montpellier. Then to London then last train home. By midnight, he will have returned.

OMG, you should have seen the fur that came off Black beauty today? I could have knitted a jumper with it.

It was never ending, I don’t know what it is, perhaps a little worrying, but I find it really therapeutic, to collect loads of dog fur, I gather it all in a ball on her and in the end, take it off her.

Are you concerned about my state of  mind? Haha haha.

Right going now. But only for now. As a famous hunky actor said,

“Ile be back!”

 

No comments: