translate

Friday 8 February 2013

SHE STOLE HER BEAR


After the disaster last night of smashing a tin on my hob, I had to order a new one. I luckily phoned up the same company and they thank God, had my details still on their system. So I got the same one again. If you can imagine, it is like a flat glass sheet, that is what it feels like though it is porcelain?

There are no dials on it it is touch panel. So I have just got used to the awful thing so I had to get the same make again. It is a case of putting your finger on the place you think it is  for turning on, then going with your finger on the flat surface, to find what ring you want then go to an arrow on the  flat glass and try to make it go up to the number you want? But it starts from five, and there is no sound to tell you it is going up or down.  All it would take, is to make the flat touch screen part, be a little rough to touch? Then when you are turning it up or down, it should make a tone higher and lower notes.

Not hard to do you would think?

Most times it is a case of just pressing every part of it and holding your hand over the top and hoping for heat?

It’s fun when you have four pans on it and, they all are different cooking times, but of course all have to be hot at the same time?

My dog Waggatail is annoying me today. Just crying all of the time. I took her in the yard and did some obedience work with her She did great, then trying to get her back in the house, I may as well have been shouting on Napoleon?

Yes, it was a battle!

She  just does as she likes. If she was a child, she would be in constant detention at school.

Will teen get into trouble today at school? Yep, I’m sure he will. He just won’t be told what to do. I have tried to tell him to think what he likes and go along with what they want, he tells me that is wrong, so wrong. Why should they get away with that? Oh it is impossible.

I was a mouse at school. I don’t know where he gets it from?

Not his father as he was in front of  others, a wet lettuce. With  me, different.

As well as having lots of new countries this week on here,  I have some new web browsers looking at my page. Now, normally the web pages who look, are Google, or Facebook, of just internet search engine, but today and yesterday in the address of the browsers, was either the title, Villain,  vampire, or zombie

Who are they? What  do they want from me? Ha.

Most interestingly, what country are they from?

Do you think I need to rush out and get some garlic to hang from my front door?

Right this blooming puppy has stolen BB’s teddy bear and I must rescue it before the stuffing is experimented on?

Later gators? X
SHE STOLE HER BEAR

No comments: