translate

Sunday 10 February 2013

MY BEAUTIFUL BLOGGETS


My beautiful Bloggets, we have reached 10,000 views. The past few days only, countries have read the often rubbish I write, like

Germany France,  Ukraine,  Poland,  Italy, Nigeria, Netherlands,  Romania,  Greece,  Italy,  Indonesia, Egypt, Portugal, Australia, Trinidad and Tobago,

Vietnam, Canada, Lithuania, India, Turkey, China and of course, USA and The United Kingdom.

 There are other countries who visited us a week ago, but this is in the past three days?

This is an absolute dream. How could it be? I can’t tell you all what this means to me? How you are really helping me to find a path forward, as every little step I take in life, I do it for you. So I can tell you about my day. So you may learn from  my experiences, relate to them, empathise with them, inspire towards stepping out in life, or you may just read this for absolute curiosity? It’s kind of like looking through a window of a house, I guess? And although there are tears, there also I hope are many laughs, even if they may be on my behalf? Ha. What I write is true life. It’s real, for sure. My ultimate dream is for one day to be a writer, to have paperbacks with my name on. To become rich enough to help others, though I for sure know, that money, is not always what helps people. My friends from church, don’t hand out any money to me, just their kindness. How much  does kindness cost? Just think about that one?  All over the world are getting together on my blog page. A place where we can all gather and be as one. A family who can share, their time, their stories, their smiles. A place to come to where a hand will always be here for you. A place where you can for  sure rely on. Always being here. If there is a day when I have not had chance to write, have a look at some stories you have already read, and hopefully, there will be something that you can take, which you couldn’t last time you read it?

I wish I could let you know, how special you all are? For just coming here. I have had a really tough week. More than I have written about, more even than my Husband knows about. I have believe  it or not, a, tendency, to keep things to myself. Now you may smile at that, as I do write 99% of what is going on. Often my Hub asks me, if I really needed to talk about that subject? And things are said between us, he says,

“Now, please don’t blog that? Hahaha. Sometimes I listen. When I don’t listen, I try to tell you in a roundabout way, so I am as honest as I can be with you, but there is that one percent, where I have to keep to myself.

Who knows one day, I may open that box and let you know  what is in there? This  may come if I am ever allowed to publish my autobiography!

Some people ask me why I write this page as I am telling the world my private life? I tell them, if me by doing this, helps one person in the world a week, I am very happy. I have been on the ground, rock bottom so many times in life. For so many different reasons. Reasons which I have not told you all yet. Reasons which would turn the straightest of hair curly.

I needed help. It was not there for me. I don’t want anyone to go through that on their own. Not on my patch.

A lot of people read my blogs, who are very happy, without problems in their lives. Great, keep the positive feelings flowing?

Life for me is climbing the highest mountain. If only I could get to the top? Some days I make good footing, and I clime high, then the next step, I fall. Luckily, I have the safety rope. The rope which is my faith. My faith in I was born for a reason. I am a nosy person. I want to see what the reason is? It’s up that blooming mountain. I some days can see the top, Its near, it’s there, I can smell the air changing, I can see the sun shining on the top, I almost can touch it. I look here each day and see you all, we are climbing that mountain together. When we all get to the top, we will have reached our goal. And when that ball is in that net, we shall reach  down and pull up those who are struggling to get where we have found our wonderful life!

 

 

No comments: