translate

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Ice cold Bunches.


Poor Hub stuck in London again. I am starting to really dislike our trains in the UK? It was my favourite form of transport, but not now, as they are so very unreliable. Teen got up just after  lunch and showered. Went to the hair dressers. Telling me it was urgent he needed me to give him money, flash lightening he went out of the house. Came back an hour later.

He has been on the phone ever since apart from the time when he tried to talk to me. I just  don’t want to speek with him.

In fact this is the last blog I will write about him for, hmm. Let’s see, see if I can go five days?

 I am furious with the call I received on Teens phone from Bunches the other day. In her eyes, she was trying to sort out everything. She was nice but so very icy cold. I told her I really didn’t want her to get pregnant. She told me in a hard posh voice

“Oh there is no way, if I do get pregnant, I will not have it?”

Well, it was the frost on the roof. Like a horse kicking me. Oh my God? I sunk. I sunk so very low. My own so called Mother tried all ways to in her words, “Kill me, get rid of me!”  I gave birth to my Teen in dreadful circumstances, having to listen to sixteen year old girls talking about how they did not care about their babies and the social worker would sort it, out. Now the girl of my Son, who may carry future grandchildren for me, was saying the same.

I can’t put into words  how I feel.

I was going to take him and Bunches out for Teens sixteenth birthday in a couple of weeks. Not now. No way.

I don’t know how I feel about her. She is so icy cold. Like the emotions have been removed from her. She tried to tell me how to sit down and talk with my Son? Oh my God? I mean, she was trying and at first acting very grown up, and I guess it was the immaturity of her that made her brain fall out of her mouth with the stupid words she said, but, the fact that we live in such a throw away world, the fact that someone can speek like that about a life? A baby?

It broke me.

I absolutely understand the people who have to have an abortion, and if they have suffered over it, my heart melts for them. But I would hope that They had tough decisions in coming to that conclusion

Well my poor horse pill man is still ill and could not come today. He sounds so bad. I do feel for him, but I also need my dog run?

Hub still not on train. Forty minutes late. No trains coming or going out or in London. Typical, it would have been a night home at a good time.

I have not found out yet about my volunteer. But I have been told that our lady who does routes, without the dog, will be coming in a “few weeks!” oOh, I guess I have to be patient?

On Thursday, Hub out with people from church on a curry night, my coffee cup friend, has asked me out with her as the ladies, are having what is called a “Posh chefs night?

 So I am going, as long as I am not asked to cook anything? Ha. I think it is kitchen utensils and so on.

Right, off for now friends. Take care. xx

No comments: