translate

Saturday 2 February 2013

TESTING THE TEEN IN THE TOWN


Good morning my Bloggets, I hope you  are all ready to have a weekend of fun?

No?

Oh, well  a weekend of relaxing pampering being fed strawberries and the highest quality champagne,  known to man, and woman, and Bloggets? Haha.

No?

Oh, OK, you are like me perhaps, I am not sure what will turn out this weekend, but I expect it will be one of colour.

 Teen woke up in a grump today, I, know, I know, that is unusual……

”Not!”

But he soon calmed down, now that, is, unusual.

Bless him, his girl has not text him this morning, so what is going on there? I don’t know. Oh you should see him, he has it bad. He can’t eat and he is playing all these loves songs. It’s very interesting to listen to the music he had on, I was listening to it, as  I was making bagels in the kitchen and he was at the table, suffering over a cup of coffee.

When I say making bagels, I was not making the dough and grounding the cinnamon, but taking them out of the packet and placing them lovingly under the grill.

Hahahahahha.

The words to the songs he was playing, were so deep and I could read why he was playing or choosing them.

Almost brought a lump to my throat, then I took a cup of tea, and I was OK.

Seriously though, I really hope all will be OK with the kids, because  he is so in love with her it’s awful to watch, if he had been five  years older, that would be great, but they are so young and she is incredibly beautiful, as is he though, and if he can be true, so can she. I remember when I was his age and I was in love, I never wanted another man to even look at  me….

Well, OK, they could look, yes please, but not expect me to look back, as I just was not interested. It was as though someone had switched off my button and turned up the energy for one wire only to work.

Let’s hope the next blog, I am telling you that the Mother has forgiven Bunches and Teen and all is well.

He is off to the town now, sorting out his finances, a bond which has matured. I am letting him do this on his own, let me see how grown up he is and when he comes back and tells me he has put his bond in a new account, that has an excellent rate, I will be proud of him,

Or if he comes back and tells me he has bought a car, or a Rolex, I will be writing my next blog from jail.

I  guess it is called testing the teen?

When teen comes back, he is going shopping with me, the first time in four months.

I will be taking pup. Let’s see how she does?

When I was putting her to bed last night, yes, I put her to bed along with BB and LC, I held her cheeky little face, and told her if she wanted to stay with me, she better behave?

She looked at me with her absolutely adorable face and said,

“Whatever!”

Until later my friends with love.

No comments: