translate

Saturday 2 February 2013

I MET MY ANGEL AT THE BUS STOP?


Good afternoon Bloggets, gosh, I am exhausted. Ran around the house making it look liveable, rather than lived in, ha.

Let all of the dogs out, gave them their drinks, groomed them, emptied the bin, put some washing in, and Waited for the teen to come from the town.

He did so, and all went well with him and his bank skills. He even brought me my favourite pasties, they are lovely, huge, but really amaze me, as they are just “filled” with vegetables, and yet they charge £2.40 each. I would understand if they were meat?

We went to the bus stop and typically, it was very icy, so teen advised me to hold onto his arm, I was surprised, as that must not look cool? But I bet it is a lot more street cred, than scraping his Mum off the pavement? Hahahahaha.

We just missed the blooming bus, but as we were waiting, a little voice shouted my name.

I thought, Gosh, is there another Fiona, as I don’t think a child has ever shouted my name here yet, Teen told me to be careful, as the man and little girl, had two pit bulls, he loves them, but I am always afraid if you don’t know the person, what they will be like with the guide dogs. It was Kevin and his lovely little girl from church. He is such a nice man, reminds me a lot of my Dad, not saying he is old, just his persona, is so kind and caring.

His little girl, is always delightful.

The dogs were fine; one was just a puppy, tiny and tried to get very friendly with Waggatail, according to teen.

Well, the bus came and we stood all the way, though very kind people, asked me if I would like a seat, it was fine, as only had one stop before we were to get off.

So I hung on for my life, as we flew around the corners, hanging onto Waggatail, who just sat there looking so cute. We got off the bus, I asked teen to walk behind me, so we could work, he said he felt uncomfortable doing that, as it looked like he is stalking me? Hahahahaha

I told him, if he got arrested, I would visit him.

I don’t know why, but he didn’t find it funny?

Anyway, I was quite confident she would work well today, as shops are her forte, but you can never relax totally.

Pet’s at home, was our first stop. I bought a huge teddy for Black beauty, and a toy for the other two to fight over. I got them a treat each too. Oh, later in “The Diary of little Waggatail, I will tell you a funny story about the shop and LWT.

Remind me?

Came out of there, went intoCosta,

And had a hot chocolate. Teen asked for a job in the pet shop, and in Costa, but nothing. We then went into Tesco,

And teen bought a Valentines card for Bunches, but as he had not heard from her by then which is unusual, I told him, not to write it until the 14th? He said,

”Oh, Mum! “We then went to the bus stop. Little Waggatail, did OK, considering she has only done that twice, and once was in a car, so didn’t even do the route from the bus stop. As we were waiting for the bus, an old lady started to talk to me…..OMG, I always get them?

But you know, I have a soft spot for old people, and I can’t help but be nice to them. Why be nasty? Just because they  may appear boring, rood, and boy, this one was odd, doesn’t  give anyone the right to be rude?

They may only get out once a week, and not talk with anyone the rest of the week, and you talk to them, it will make their life more bearable, I know that feeling some time ago, I could be in the house up to three months without talking with anyone but teen, and the odd grump from the x.

 So would it be a chat about her age? Or the weather? No, her health, her life story, that I could cope with, but the part about how she was my angel and had been sent to me, now, that  made me a little anxious. That really did test me. I mean, what does one say to that?

“Pleased to meet with you, Ange?

How’s the wings in this weather?”

Oh she told me about a lady in a wheelchair, who was dripping, yep, dripping, in gold, and didn’t really need the wheelchair, as could walk perfectly. How this bling on wheels, wore too much make up and had a daughter who was a lesbian? Hahahahahaha. I asked the crazy question, yes, you know me Bloggets, I went there,

“So, how do you know she is a lesbian? Hahahahahahah. She answered

“Well she looks like a man, she’s not a pretty young thing, like you,” she went on, so I started to really like this angel….

Obviously, the poor lady, needs her eyes testing?hahahahah.

Oh and she got the bus with us, but we only had a short journey, but she made sure she sat next to us. Bless her? Oh I found out so much about her, how much money she gets in a week? She was so very vulnerable too.

It was so very cold here again, though sunny. But on our return the ice was still there, looking at me, just waiting to make me slip, but I won, I got home on two legs.

Remember later tonight, to read the Doggies diary, and you may smile, I did.

Right off to make tea for teen now and I shall come back later.

xxx

No comments: