translate

Tuesday 5 February 2013

MY NIGHTMARE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


MY NIGHTMARE BY FIONA CUMMINGS

The house is silent now, it’s dark inside and out

No one would hear me, if I were to shout

Creek, creek, the floorboards cry

Is someone staring in my window

 How would I know

God I don’t like this at all

If I needed help, who would I call

No cars go past my house

It’s too late for people to be about

Before I locked the doors earlier in the evening

Did someone creep in, can I hear them breathing

How would I know if someone was standing there

I could be looking right at them, just giving them a blank stare

I’m sure I can hear footsteps walking upstairs, shall I go and see if I can hear

These are my scares, this is my fear

He could be glaring right through me

How would I know, I cannot see

A rope could be in his hand or a knife

Really this is my  nightmare, this is my life

No comments: