translate

Sunday 24 February 2013

SUNDAY NEWS

 
A very happy Sunday afternoon to you all out there. The weather in my part of the UK today, is cold, sunny and windy, as my wind chimes are playing their gentle tune. Hub arrived in America safely thank God. Today he is off on his wine tasting experience. He will have some nice cheese’s and wines, see how it is  made and tonight have an evening meal.

I didn’t know until yesterday,  he was meeting with his two friends there who also work for the same company as hub, so they will have a lovely time.

Yesterday Teen an his girl Bunches came for so called tea???

Well if you can call tea at half past eight in the evening?

There is a huge story around that, not going into it here? Ha. I just cannot believe it.

Anyway, Bunches was as sweet as ever, different from the time when on phone talking about how she would get rid of a baby if she got pregnant?

She told me of her beautiful clothes she had been shopping for with her Mum.

Wow, they sound so very pretty. Four dresses from  French Connection and Mango? They would be a couple of hundred pounds each, her shoes were £80 her boots were £200 and hand bag was £300. She is going away next weekend all over teens birthday. Such a shame, she is to go on a weekend with her school, where of course, they need four dresses for three nights?

At least she is feminine, not many of those girls left?

Nothing was said about you know what?

All  was as it was, when she came other times.

Again, she was relaxed and happy. It was nice to see. Teen absolutely adores her and she seems to care for him?

I do really hope, they will stick together? As for a daughter in law, she is perfect.

I just hope to God, she does not get spoiled by money.

I really don’t understand, how parents can afford to give their children such a life? And what a life she has?

Her Dad picked her up and spoke to teen. Teen really likes Bunches parents and they must think something of him, or they would not give him lifts and drop Bunches off here? And yet, the two kids, are like chalk and cheese. I know one thing, teen will love and care for Bunches, more than any solicitor or Doctor?

When Bunches is here, in our living room, not upstairs, the house does have a family atmosphere. A happy feeling.

I got up early today and was picked up by my Welsh friend  and his lovely daughter. We went to church. The lady who did the service, had a game board for the children to look at. It was an old game of Snakes and ladders she has had for many years.

She described the pictures on it, rather than holding it up for people to see, as it had the bits on so they would have fallen off.

She apologised to the congregation, because they could not see the board. I was quite happy, as we were in a similar boat, but the game sounded so innocent  compared to our board games now days?

Pictures on the board, like a little boy, riding his bicycle and a little girl, watering her seeds, then finding flowers. There was a moral to the story, believe me, I just thought, how sweet were days gone by?

Over the years, life has become more challenging, harder and more mean.

There has always been cruelty, like in the Victorian days, but now days the youth, are very selfish. The language they use is awful and how it is excepted on our television screens?

Images and sexual innuendos, are thrown at us through our screens, radio and newspapers. On billboards too. Many years ago, a billboard would be of a small boy, enjoying a bar of chocolate? Now they are of half naked girls, trying to sell fizzy drinks?

I am just interested, in where will it all go? How far, will it go?

What will happen, when all our nice old people die? Though there are some good young ones left, like the family from Wales. They are our good friends here.

I am out with Lady Wales on Tuesday, we are going out for lunch, in the village I wrote about a couple of weeks ago.

And of course, tomorrow my friend with the lovely name, no sorry, fantastic, name, is also coming. I am showing her the way to our restaurant…..God help us?

She is up for it, though, the dare devil she is?

At church, there was a lovely girl came up to me, she told me about her tenth birthday. She told me she had received a handbag, from her friend. As she showed me it, she automatically, put it in my hand, telling me what it said on it. I asked her the colour, and she told me.

The thing is, how natural, it comes to kids how to be with blind people? Because they have no fear or, inhibitions.

Teen has walked Black beauty around our lake, well not our, lake, but a public lake. Thank God,  he didn’t let her off this  time. Now he is doing his homework. A busy week for me for a change and I will keep you informed, that is if I ever get my friend and myself back home from our Chinese meal?

XXX

No comments: