translate

Wednesday 6 February 2013

RANT


Good morning Bloggets, I would like to say hello to you all as I sit here waiting for my trainer to come to watch me do routes. Or I should say one route. The very exciting shop. Oo, I might buy some butter today? Gosh, how about that? Now I must not become too complacent, as it is more than I was doing at my last house. When I do it on my own with new pup, then I will be excited.

I have  just looked at the stats for today on our  Blog family listing and Poland, Nigeria The Philippines Germany America and the UK, are reading this, so it’s great to chat to you all.

Oh I survived the first night with Hub being away again, only four more to go.

My heart is pounding waiting  for this  new man to come out. It will be interesting to see what he thinks. It is of course raining. It’s  still windy too. But hay ho, this is England.

Had a call from Teens school too today, oh I dread those? She sounded, very stern. Telling me of a letter that has been sent home and she does not understand how I haven’t done anything about it? I asked what letter? She told me and I told her I asked for the letters to be sent out in Email and they hadn’t bothered to do that so teen had not told me of this letter, her answer?

“Oh,  so sorry I will make sure all of my letters and others, get emailed to you, I really apologise for this it really shouldn’t have happened. I will make sure this note is circulated. It won’t happen again. You won’t be left out don’t worry!”

“Oops, sorry, I have just woken up, sorry, what was I saying? Oh yep what  did the teacher really, say to me saying Teen hasn’t shown me the letter asking him  to stay behind for Graphics?

“Hmm. I didn’t think he would show you?”

Really Hub and I are so confused with what is going on in teens school life. I don’t know any more what exams he is taking even. Or which ones he has done? I hate our system, whereby the kids take their exams over a course of a year. He has taken some, some he has half done, some he has taken but can do again if not happy with results, some are still to come. OMG? Just go back to the old way, study for a time and take one exam per subject?

So he was to stay behind tonight for maths. I  know he really wanted to do this as he is behind in the subject but she wants him tonight, I mean it is ridiculous? Yesterday, he had his music exam. He also  was to go to Science, they clashed. Tonight is  maths and Graphics want him. What is on tomorrow? Nothing, Friday? Nothing.

OK, rant over.

Really having a teen, is the hardest part of parenting and it is something everyone I know says, but you take no notice, until you have been there.

Right, Waggatail is telling me to put my coat on ready and have this stupid ridiculous yellow arm band on, like I am to direct traffic, so off I will go and chat when I get back to let you know how things went. xxx

No comments: