translate

Thursday 28 February 2013

Read my card?
Hay there friends. Well, I will tell you about poor Bunches in a mo Jo, but first my parcels. OMG?

OK, two weeks ago, we sent for a card reader. So we can do safe internet banking. The card reader does what it says on the tin. Like what you place your cash card into in shops. It was to take five days.  It took two weeks. We were all excited to use this technology, found out, it was not accessible. I phoned them asked them what can we do? They said, we could apply for a speaking card reader. Oh, we did, getting told  by the nice man on the phone, it would take five working days to come.

Ten days later, not card reader. I phoned them up again. The lady said

“Oh, you can only apply for audio card readers if you go into the bank?

I then said,

“So let me get this right, if you can see, and can get to the bank with ease, you can get the reader over the net or phone, if you can’t see and have trouble getting into the bank, you need to go into the branch, and order one that way?

“Yes!” Was her answer. I then asked,

“Why was I not told this, why did a member of your staff, tell me it would be with me within five days? Nothing about the branch?

No answer, then I ranted again and she said

“Oh, I know what I can do to help you?”

She told me to go back online and type in

“I need help? That made me smile,

Then my question will  be answered if I type in what I need.

I did. After 176 answers, I  still didn’t get my answer, so I thought, oh well, Just keep going to the end and I will be asked if my question has been answered? I will say no, then  I will be put onto someone who can help.

Got to the last question then a message came up saying

“You have come to the end of your answers, goodbye?

So I thought, oh great, oh well, luckily we have to go into the bank on Saturday anyway, and today,

Guess what one of the parcels was?

Our card reader…..

Then I ordered a new  Vacuum. Remember, the ugly one, I sent for from Amazon? I dare not get it out of the box. Then Teens light fitting came, I ordered that not having a clue what it looked like, just knowing it was reduced from £249, to £31. A bargain? OMG?

You should see the size of the box? It is huge? I hope it is packaging, or would be suitable for a  Grand Opera hall.

Hub won’t let me look in the box, as he says we won’t get it back in and have to wait for someone to fix it? But if I see it, I may not want it up?

So two boxes stand in my living room.

My plumber is finished thank God. More dust. But won’t be back.

Teen playing football now and Bunches? Bless her, she has a huge gash just above her eye. Twelve stitches too.

Poor darling, she has her posh weekend away and will be so conscious of her appearance.

I cannot believe that kids  can play hockey and not  wear any protection for their eyes?

Hub taking Monday off work, so looking forward to a long weekend with him. Great to have him home. We are so silly together, like children and it’s nice to laugh.

Take care with love until later, and then there will be more. Oh and some Gossip too!  

No comments: