translate

Saturday 16 February 2013

GOODNIGHT MY LOVE FOREVER TRUE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Goodnight my love forever true

By Fiona Cummings

 

Hand to heart

Our lips did part

Fingers trembling

Threads of pain bleeding

Devastated shattered feelings of grieving

Will never walk through the door again

A knife twists, bitter pain

Only this morning we  were laughing as you walked out

I so wanted to shout

Please stay in

As I had that feeling of doubt

Oh God I cannot go on

The person who killed you lives

He took you who just gave

He has his nightmares now

But from them he can wake

It cripples me each breath I take

Four walls of silence

A lifetime of violence

Beating myself up

Coping is really tough

Not sure how long I can go on without you

As I  lived for you and loved you

Goodnight my love forever true

 

No comments: