translate

Wednesday 6 February 2013

A WALK IN THE PARK IN LONDON


Good morning Bloggets, it is time for the teen to wake up. So lots of water running, lotions and potions are applied and the hair dryer will be blowing his lovely locks, not that there is much to dry, but of course, it all has to be perfect. I am about to make him some toast and tea, but wanted to see if you were all OK?

Another freezing cold night here in the UK, and I went to sleep absolutely shivering. I put out my arm to get warmth and comfort from Hub, and of course the bed was empty. That throws me slam, on the floor, but when I realised how much bed I had and how much I could stretch out? I soon consoled myself.

He told me last night, he had a wonderful four course meal in London. He went out with seven colleagues and walked back with them, then he veered off and with the help of his IPhone, he found a park, in the dark, in London, with Longchops and , oh God, let her off  for a free run in the pitch black? I said,

“In the dark? He replied

“Well it makes no  difference to me?

“But, LC can or in that case, not see?

How dangerous  was that? He thought it was  great he was able to find the park and let LC off for a free run, as he said she did so well all day, he was amazed with her work in London, I guess it is like freedom for him, as normally he is abroad and he does not take Long Chops? She found the hotel, streight to the lift, and right to their room. What a beautiful creature? I just hope he will get his next guide dog as good, but before that he has four years God willing with LC.

I think Waggatail is really missing LC, as there is no one to antagonize, old BB, just tells her to get lost, whereas LC, plays back, oh, how calm is my living room? Hah. But I so miss her.

Right will chat later with a story until then, love life as you have it. xx

No comments: