translate

Tuesday 26 February 2013

DOWN AND DINING ON THE FARM


Hi friends, just a  quick chat before I have to try and fix my stupid vacuum cleaner again. Really I am sick of it. So sick, I have gone and  ordered another one from Amazon…

Hub won’t be impressed, but, it was half price, good reviews and light. I need one now, not by Thursday, that is the only trouble.

With three dogs, I clean the floors at least once a day.

 Oh it is so easy ordering from Amazon? Too easy? Hahahahaha.

I love it.

It is a bagless vacuum too, With the beasty girls, I have a bag full of thick black hair every two days? The bags are really deer too?

OK, enough on my domestics, jog on shall we?

I went out today with my friend from church. Oh it was lovely, we went to the farm shop. Everything is homemade and there is a shop attached to it selling all home made products and local delights.

There are fields of strawberries and other plantations you can pick your own produce too.

There  is a farm and a play area as well, and my friend and I joked we should have a go on the slide, though I didn’t want to waist the fire brigade’s time in having to call them out to remove, peal, me from the slide.

Gosh, it was packed the café?

Oh I had a delicious homemade coffee cake. Yum, it was lovely oh before that, salad, really crunchy  crisps and lovely sandwiches of cheese and homemade chutney, which was slightly spicy, very nice.

She is a lovely lady and really kind. We did have a lovely lunch break.

I bought some homemade cheese  scones, and some home grown tomatoes, oh, back to domestics?

Does it ever leave me?

Missing Hub loads so was glad to get out. Without my two friends this week, would have struggled, though short time apart, really been lonely this week.

OK, teen been in ten minutes, already, he has had a coffee, cheese  scone, sausage roll and picked what he wants me to cook for his evening meal. So I better go now to save what food we have left in the house.

Laters Gators. x

No comments: