translate

Saturday 2 February 2013

ALL OVER THE GLOBE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


ALL OVER THE GLOBE BUT ALWAYS NEAR

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

There was a man called Mr D C Smith

Who refused to ever become old and stiff

He travelled all over the world

Where the snow falls and it’s bitter cold

In the tropical temps he showed off  knobbly knees

Where he took shelter under the tall trees

Though he is a man of maturity

He has the fun factor of a teen with joviality

He is a true English gent

And if he were a fragrance he would be the finest cent

 If he were a bottle of wine

He would be regarded as so very fine

I am so proud to say he is mine

A wonderful Daddy D

Whom belongs to me

And I want the world to see

How much he means to our family

I love listening to him telling a story

He is full of wisdom and glory

His sense of humour is second to non

I  could laugh with him all day long

His heart of gold is warm and kind

 If you happen to meet with  him what a find

I never ever want to let him go

No matter where  he is travelling

From England to Mexico

Or cities as far as Moscow

He is always just a phone call away

And knows how to fix my broken day

Well my DD, this is for you

A very happy birthday

With love from me to you


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DD WITH LOVE FROM YOUR ENGLISH SON DAUGHTER AND GRAND SON, OH, AND ALL THE ANIMALS
 

No comments: