translate

Tuesday 5 February 2013

WHO SHALL I LISTEN TO?


Right, it is way after the pumpkin hour, so I guess I  better turn down my sheets and climb into bed? Oh, well, OK, I shall  crawl under my duvet. The bitter ice cube rain drops have stopped. I have eventually got the house warm and all doors are locked, dogs are in their beds and my brain is telling me I should sleep, my body is telling me to eat and my heart is telling me to write.

So, who or what, do I listen to?

Hmm. Right, my heart, then my body, then my brain. So it’s goodnight from me with these words, hello to my kitchen cupboards, and Hi again to my bed. Yep, in that order. This new day has started and I have not ended the last day yet. When Hub is away,  I just hate going to a cold empty bed. When he is here, I can’t sleep for his snoring….Hahahahaha. He will kill me for writing that, so let’s pretend I haven’t. Shush, don’t tell him?

Seeing a new person from guide dogs in ten hours and have all of the floors to clean before he comes, also a dirty, dog run to clean. Oh the joys of owning three dogs? I love them all, yes, even Waggatail is kind of up there  on my love list, but has a long way to go to match my Long Chops and darling little Black Beauty. But tonight, we sat on the floor, and I had a talk to her. Did she listen? Hmm. Will let you know in her diary later on.

So goodnight my Blogget family, sleep safely and warm. Dream of sunny days and peaceful nights. x

No comments: