translate

Sunday 10 February 2013

"YOU 2 GET A ROOM?"


Good afternoon Bloggets, good to see you all out there? Ha. It is raining here . that kind of drizzle, which doesn’t know whether to rain hard or  not bother at  all?

I got up early this morning after having about two hours sleep. I spoke to my friend until about two, then on Facebook, spoke to a few other friends, most of my friends don’t come out to play, until after midnight? Ha. We are all insomniacs.

 Or is that nymphomaniacs?

Hahahaha.

 Our lovely funny friend from Wales, came to collect me. I took Waggatail. OMG? I didn’t take her harness. Not a good idea, as she was a little on the hyper side? When we crossed the road, there were some children, oh they loved her and she, them.

I am sure she will have no trouble finding church again, though I would like to do the route with guide dog lady, as Waggatail will have to do it by the book.

My Welsh friend is so very kind. As is his lovely sweet wife, she plays the piano for church.

Guess who came to talk to me? The lovely lady who works at our zoo? When LWT and I pass going to the shops, and my dear coffee cup friend. So I had a lovely chat with them at the end.

My FWF walked me back home and I was reunited with the teen….

Oh God thunder again, but now, he is all singing and dancing. From one extreme to the other.

He is going to town. To buy a school bag. I cannot believe the price of the school bags, because of course, he has to have the latest design?

He is costing me a fortune at the moment, I just can’t keep up with it all.

India has come on today and so many other countries this week, we have had twenty different countries.

I will write about  them later.

Few, the door has closed, it’s just me and the two girls, soon to be three. Yes my loving Long Chops is back tonight. Hub just called me from his break in the Capital. Gosh it was noisy in the background?

He should be home by nine tonight. He asked me to book a night in a hotel for us two tomorrow night. He has not had chance being away. So We may be doing that tomorrow, though I worry about leaving Teen in  the house on his own, having said that, I also can not live this life apart from hub and we may as well have the first night away for just two miles away, and for one night, rather than hundreds of miles away for a weekend?

So I will see if they have any rooms, it is a stunning hotel. Where we  went for Hubs birthday, remember? In October?

Never stayed there before though. Oo, I’m quite excited? Though to Hub it is a hotel and that is his work/job, to me, a hotel is a luxury. Somewhere I have no stress or worries, no housework to do and don’t have to think about what to cook for tea?

Oo, I might go and book it now?

If we do it, we will wake up on the Tuesday just in time to meet with my mad loving Aunt. That will be a birthday blog, for sure.

Right, will be back later and will tell you what happened with  Teen and Bunches. Did he  meet withthe Dragon? Sorry, what with it being Chinese New year in all, I mean the Mother.

No comments: