translate

Monday 4 February 2013

MONDAY MORNING AND MORE


Good morning my Bloggets, I am glad to say Hub arrived home just before midnight. Very tired and I can’t blame him, 3000 miles travel, for a one day meeting. Crazy. Already, he has been on the telephone for an hour, to  Europe. Not the whole of Europe of course, ha, just three of the lovely people….

I can hear his words from his office, but God only knows what he is talking about? Lots of strategy words…ha.

The wind is wild today but we are still going for our walk with the pup. Let’s see how she does today?

I have not heard anything more from Guide dogs, I was to get a call, if they could find someone to come to do a route with me this week, as my GDI, can’t make it until next week.

Hub off to London tomorrow for the rest of this week, returns on Sunday.

Then another chapter.

My friend has just written to me that she thinks the story with teen and Bunches, is like Romeo and Juliet? I told her, that I hope the kids story  does not end in the same way? I tell you the way teen was last night, I wonder? God, he has it bad? Love is so powerful, I wonder why we have to feel it so strongly? People would be much happier with it turned down somewhat do you think?

My lovely American family, are in  their home town now after three days drive from Mexico. Thank God they have agreed to fly the next time?

Just over a week until my lovely mad aunt comes to see us??? Looking forward to seeing her and I think she will come with some entertainment? She is a character for sure.

Haven’t heard from my smoking friend for a few weeks. He last sent me a message saying that I was to let him know how I was getting on with Waggatail, but I didn’t. I doubt I will see him again. This  is very sad, but such is life. I won’t be spoken to in the way he spoke to me. And he really disrespected our house. We were good friends to him and almost like family, this is why it is sad that it ended in the way it has and I know Hub misses him, but we have a saying in the UK, which goes like this,

“Once bitten, twice shy! Actually, sounds like it should fit in with what I mean, but looking at that phrase, I’m not sure what it means? Hahahahahaha. I think it means never again, will I be treat in such a bad way. Well, that is what it means now, even if it doesn’t? haha.

I don’t know what it is about kitchens and friends this week, but two of my friends have cleaned their kitchens out, and yesterday I did the same, washing down all of the doors and cleaning cupboards. Is there something in the air?

Like a wave of “Kitchenness? Ha.

   Oh Hub wants me to go to Norway in a couple of months. I really really really would love to. It is only for three days, so if we can get the dogs looked after, I  will go. But, getting a baby sitter for three dogs, is a problem. I would like to get someone to live in for the weekend, but Hub  is not keen on that, but I would love to travel with him more, trouble is, our glasses for the blind, are a nuisance?  Oh and  furry?

Right, I will go for now, come back later and tell you the latest gossip. This week’s blogs? Hmm. Let me think about that one, I never really plan any of them, just whatever is in my head at the time comes out. As you may have realised? Hahaha.

This week do one thing, just one, that on Friday, you can look back and say, “Wow, it  doesn’t have to be much, just something you would not normally do. Try it, and let me know what you have done? Hugs.

No comments: