translate

Monday 11 February 2013

HE IS SO CUTE?


House all clean and tidy, ready to go. I have my velvet skirt and velvet tights packed with my silk top for tonight and some nice shoes. So all in black though the top has a hint of turquoise. Silver and turquoise earrings and silver hair comb. Hair is all straightened as my hair is really wavy but I like from time to time to wear it  streight. It makes it much longer too.

Just called my mad loving aunt and already, hysterical? OMG? Tomorrow?

I got my birthday present early from Hub, as I won’t be here in the morning. He was joking when he said it may start up if I go near it, but it is for the garden.

He carried it in and  it is so heavy? Hub is really strong, I couldn’t even half lift it.

Oh it is sooooooooooooo cute. I love it.

It’s a huge heavy Granit elephant, for my patio. I love adore, worship, elephants and collect them for indoors  normally, as ornaments. Oh I love it. My first out door one.

Oh he is sitting down, and you can feel it’s tongue. He is a  baby I love it so much. He has small tusks the  detail is amazing, they carved it. His trunk is curled above his head. I am as you know Bloggets, a little mad, I called it Bow.

OK, he is an ornament for the garden, but did you not know, they come to life my elephants at night,  when we are all in bed? Hahahahahahah. OK, the men in white coats are coming for me now..

Taxi booked and off we will go soon.

Until later my friends with love.

No comments: