translate

Tuesday 19 February 2013

WITHOUT YOU BY FIONA CUMMINGS

 
Without you

By Fiona Cummings

 

 How can this be

You used to love me

We were as one

And now you have gone

So cold like ice

On a December night

I no longer can fight

To keep you so  close

Your thorny heart rests on a winter rose

My heart does bleed

The pain you feed

 Life for you now is greed

You are hurting me beyond compare

I have always been here for you and you for me, have been there

The way in which you speek to me is  just abhorrent

You make me feel truly horrid

You are tearing away at my flesh

Ripping at my breath

Causing my insides to view death

Will there be any return

Should I expect my heart to burn

 Or is it a phase you are going through

Please show me your loving eyes not those cold pale ones of blue

I don’t want to live life without you

 

No comments: