translate

Saturday 16 February 2013

TEENS, WHO WOULD HAVE THEM?


Good afternoon Bloggets. Teen out, well, I know he is not in the house, but he didn’t say goodbye to us, in fact  he didn’t really speak apart from obscenities! Just because I told him he was not allowed upstairs in his bedroom with Bunches. He went to a party yesterday evening and came in at a  good time. Eleven. All his friends, were having a sleep over, but him, so I bet that went down well? Horrid parents who would not allow that? Well there would be no sleeping, just drinking.

So now he is out meeting Bunches and I think, her Grandmother, but might be very wrong.

Well going out now to our shop, just to get out, just for some fresh air. Yesterday Hub and I went out and Waggatail was great, no way perfect, I doubt she ever will be, but very good compared to when I got her. It is sunny here again and not too cold.

Well, it’s not bake potatoes tonight thank God, as we now have our new hob fitted.

My handy Andy came and brought with him a little helper, well, not sure how much he  helped? He was, or should I say, is, his Son. He was sweet, reminded me of when teen was younger, oh those days?

Where did they go?

Well after the little boy tried to give our Canary, Irish of course, a fright, by bursting polystyrene all over the floor from the hob, then laughing as it did not quite kill our bird, but almost gave us a heart attack, he then decided to play Hubs piano.

Oh the things we put up with, to get our hob fitted?

I fixed the bolt on our door today as I have been asking teen for a fortnight. We have letters piled up as he just will not read them, as he is never in these days, so God knows when they will get done?

I am just fed up of walking on egg shells. It’s as though he hates me, and we have always been so close, I just don’t like it.

Right off out now, then the jobs around the house.

Not sure if I am cooking tea for two three, or four? Laters friends. x  

No comments: