translate

Monday 25 February 2013

FOREVER FRIENDS


Good evening my friends and Blogget family. Here I am abolished to the conservatory, whilst my Teen and Bunches have their time in the living  room.

God, the dust in here with the work man, has been so bad. It has taken me a couple of hours to clean this room alone. Workmen just don’t care and walk right through the house, with their shoes/boots on.

The traffic is so noisy out the back. We have a seven foot wall at the bottom of the garden, but the road is just beyond that and it is a very busy main road.

It is almost nine now, and there is a car/vehicle, of some sort, passes every four seconds. Until ten minutes ago, there were two every second.

That is one very bad thing about where we live. The pollution, is awful.

You rarely hear neighbours out the back, just traffic, where is everyone going? At this time of night?

I have had a  great day. My little friend from school, with the wonderful name, came this morning.

She is also blind, but more brave than me, she came on the train, after a bus and taxi. And once the taxi driver took her to the wrong house, and realised it was not the correct one, he found us.

She has a bear of a dog, oh bless her dog, she is lovely. My friend is an owner a little like my Hub, has the dog as an necessity. Whereas me, I have them as my family members.

We had a cup of tea, and started the chatting….. Well, I talked, she listened, bless, her, I do that too much. I said sorry, but she laughed and said she loves to hear my stories, hahahahaha. Of course, accents come along with my stories, I go into character.

The words, “Slightly deranged, come to mind.

Then it was time to go on our adventure. I was to lead my friend,

“Remember, the one with the wonderful name?

To our local restaurant. I  swear, we  are keeping them in business?

Well, I let the four dogs out for their pollutions and my friend and I were farmers counting our sheep, making sure they were all in? hahaha.

Then all the nappy bags and harness, leash and different collar were put on the dog, or in my pocket, and off we went, saying bye bye, to BB and LC.

I was not afraid, or anxious, and, was quite calm and excited. My friend works every day and is really independent, but has not got any condescending words to say to me, for sure she doesn’t make me feel inadaquid.

We went there, and my Waggatail, was great.

No mistakes at all.

The monkeys were out at the zoo. My friend could not believe the noise. I was shouting on her, making sure she knew which way to walk, as it is really disorientating, when you can’t see or hear?

It is like a football match. We got past and our dogs did great. Our lovely Lewis was not there sadly, but Hennery was, though I called him Simon?

“Don’t ask.

Long story.

Well, it was so funny, they know me and guided me to a table, I was saying my friends name and she followed with her dog. She did great, not dragging anyone’s plate from their table as she passed by, I would have done?

The guy showed me my chair, then showed my friend.

Then we asked for a menu to be read?

The waiter, handed, well, no, threw, the menu, to my friend, she smiled and once again, asked, for it to be read, saying she could not see?

There was silence…… He had gone.

Well, we waited, and waited, then the waiter came back, and asked if we  had decided?

We asked again, if he could read the menu? He said he would.  He did, we

 Ate and enjoyed.

God we talked for two hours. Came back home, and it was already time, for the teen to come from school. He was funny, my friend laughs at him and that only encourages him to be more of a fool.

Well Bunches came, had tea stayed for a couple of hours, well, three. And left, Teen a little gutted, as she won’t be seeing him until after his birthday, and not even a card? Oh dear….

My friend got home safely and we agreed, we had a lovely day. We are the kind of friends, who are just that, friends, nothing awkward between us and there for each other. If someone said to me five years ago, my old school friend, my first boyfriend and I would all be back in touch, I would have never believed them. But we are and it  is lovely. Natural, how it should be. My first boyfriend from six till twelve, is now my Husband and my little friend,

The one with the amazing name, ha. Is  as close as we were at school.

So today, I have had four dogs in our house, and they have all been really well  behaved, though mine were abolished to the conservatory….

I know how that feels?

Tomorrow, I am lunching again, with my friend from church. A busy Fi. Oh, I got a call today, Nikola, is coming next week to teach me the route to  our village a couple of miles away.

Great, also, I have a volunteer, going to walk Waggatail and me to a field in that same village.

Still have not been matched with a volunteer for outings? Hahahaha. Don’t know why?

Hub has a few hours before his big dinner, but the last time I was talking to him, he was sunning himself, as the two people from South Africa, were not allowed visa’s into the USA, last minute.

OK for some? Sitting next to the pool? Ha. Glad he is relaxing for a change.

We lead such different lives Hub and I, but we have a connection as one.

Teen being a load better thank God.

Right  until laters my Bloggets.

x

No comments: