translate

Friday 1 February 2013

BOTHER AND BITES FOR BUNCHES AND BOYBLUE


Oh boy, is teen in trouble? I don’t blame anyone for this, teen Bunches, or her Mother, as I can see all sides. So story so far.

Bunches has a very important test tomorrow. It is a six hour test to get into a very exclusive school. Already she is in a school that you  need a small mortgage to go to, but this new one, is even better.

So many hours the poor girl has gone to private  tuition, after her long days at school and even weekends. Her Mother hoping all the money and time would benefit her daughter. Would make a difference in whether or not, she got into the exclusive school?

Bunches came, bless her, this is the first time I have seen her really happy and relaxed and she left here in Mothers car at ten. Fifty five texts later, turns out, that teen has given Bunches a “Love bite!” she sent a picture of it to teen via mobile, and it  is enormous.

Well, of course, the Mother has gone through the wall with poor Bunches. She would, her brain reputation, and parents bank balance, will deter, on whether or not Bunches gets in the school tomorrow? Oh, and of course, her appearance.

Sitting there with a ownership mark on her neck, will not look the part of the ladies whom shall attend such  an honourable  constitution to which she hopes to attend?

I absolutely understand the Mother going crazy, I would if I was her. Talk about bad timing? But who hasn’t had one or seventy nine? I am sure even, Bunches Mother has, as she has been married two or three times, I am sure there were a few passionate nights going on in her life, but, not before an important exam.

Oh, what a shame. What a nightmare. I have told teen that if he drew blood, he could catch something not nice, this really worried him.

More so than a word with Bunches Mother, as the Mother, wants a word with him? He is not at all bothered or afraid of this, though he says she is a nice lady, she is also scary?

Sadly Bunches went off the phone from teen, as she went to bed at her house, I was about to give out my distant memories, of teen moments. I was going to tell her, to gently massage her neck/hicky, with a cold spoon. Making the blood vessels spread out, so the redness spread out, making the colour weaker. I was to tell her to apply toothpaste on it and leave overnight and wear a scarf, or a turtle neck top. Hahahahaha. The last bit of useless information, was to wear oil based make up on it, better than powdered stuff.

So now, if she fails, of course it will be teens fault.

I think this might be the time when Bunches is told, to dump teen. Such a shame, as the  Mother told Bunches that it proves that Teen does not care and doesn’t think  about her. Not true Mrs, he adores her and is a perfect gent in the respect he goes out of his way to collect Bunches from the town, at his own expense and has a wonderful night planned for valentines evening. He also is very loyal.

At college today, there were loads of girls smiling and giving him the eye, he told me though some of them were lovely, he would never cheat on Bunches.

I believe him.

A real shame, as really the little girl, had a spark tonight. A rare sight. The spark was perhaps the electric between her and teen?

I hope the poor girl does well, and the Mother can forget about her anger when she has calmed down? I also hope that teen has learned, but, he also told me, that Bunches gave him a love bite a couple of weeks ago and it lasted ten days?

Of course, we couldn’t see it? I think I am glad about that, I really hate the look of them. They are so ugly, but when giving and receiving????

Hmm

I think I am out with teen tomorrow, we shall see his mood, as I don’t think Bunches is allowed to see him.

So Little Waggatail will get another chance to see how she does.

It’s been nice to see support from my friends about Guide dogs being able to take Black beauty from me, if I can’t get her out myself? Teen is taking her out this weekend, hopefully not in the lake?

Hub arrived safe in Montpellier. So I shall sleep now, knowing he is safe. I just pray for Bunches test to come to her easily tomorrow? x

No comments: