translate

Friday 1 February 2013

A BUZZING SPRING


You know when you get that buzz, the buzz of putting your hand in a jacket pocket, or purse/wallet you have not used in a while? And you find a ten pound/$ note, or whatever denomination you use? Or that would buy you something lovely? Well I got that feeling today.

A horrid day showed some hope, no I didn’t find any money, but right at the side of my drawer in  our bedroom, where I stashed some Christmas stocking goodies, I found a huge bar of chocolate………Well, I could not quite eat it all, but I made a good impression on it.

I have had updates from my Hub, he is half way to France now. On his last train, a five hour one.

I have cleaned all of downstairs and now waiting for Bunches to come with teen.

Of course he will be in a good mood tonight when he gets in, so after he tells me about his wonderful first day at college, and hopefully many more to come, from September, I am going to let the kids cook tea, not mine, just theirs I have got Mexican food for them. Keep them out of the bedroom as long as possible? And then I will take a cup of tea, then ask teen to go  shopping with me tomorrow? Will he? I doubt it, but if Bunches is there, he may be OK about it.

Hub said he will go in his lunch break, which is a joke, as  he never takes them, but he will on Monday and do a walk with me with Waggatail.

I think she knows  she is on thin ground, as she has been good all afternoon.

She probably is stressed after this dreadful morning we had.

It’s not every day you try to get knocked over?

Roll on the spring? I can smell the start of it, I really can, though we are due more awful weather. Rain/floods/snow. Icy cold conditions too!

So with the bitter bruises, my body has encountered on, I watch out of my window, seeing in my mind, the sun, the blossom, the green hills.

Well, I would swap my mind’s eye, any day for the real sight, of a garage door and a window across the road with neighbours front room turned into a gym?

But for now, I will think of my spring day.

The spring is the nicest time of the year I always feel, as it represents a new start. New light nights, my favourite flower ever, daffodils and baby bunnies. Warm days to look forward to and sweet smells.

My family are moving to Mexico to live, and to be honest, I don’t blame them.

This month my Bloggets, we have had over three thousand views, so we are over nine thousand now. Thank you so very much. I really hope at the end of this year, I have so much to tell you about our year, so much that has changed my life and hopefully yours.
More later and I promise I will try to make my blog a little more interesting? xxx

No comments: