translate

Thursday 21 February 2013

A CRUEL TOOL


Good morning my friends, and Blogget family. How are you all feeling today? I have had a dreadful night of disturbed sleep. I went to bed rather tense, as Teen didn’t get in until eleven o clock. In the town waiting for a bus on his  own. I know he is six foot and I know I should stop thinking something awful is going to happen, but, that is me, my glass is always half empty. So I was wound up. Didn’t show it though. Went to bed, and all night I kept waking up, thinking,

“Oh, should the alarm for Hub to go to  Peterborough have gone off? Oh, no, he is in London today. Oh is it going off now for London? No, he is off work today. Oh, no he is not off, he is working from home? I think?

Oh God, it was just awful, terrified he slept in. Because of that, I have diagnosed myself from suffering from anxiety. Because it is a level I have never been to in my life. I have suffered from depression, been absolutely terrified when I woke up in the blind  world, so unprepared for life’s challenges, but this? Oh it is bad. I think I may have to give in and go to a Doctor. Though what can they do? More tablets? Nope. I may look online, to see what can be done other than pills.

Hub left me in bed whilst he had a very long conference call to make, but I could not sleep. Stupid things really, like, my friend sent me a text at quarter to nine, and it said she had received a second dog. Well she is a loving person a Goddess to dogs and wildlife, but she is elderly, in her mid seventies and I just worry about two things, one, what would happen if the worst occurred and she died or fell ill, so she could not look after the dog, and two, is she strong enough to look after a second dog? She is a great owner, as she walks her dogs twice a day and really loves them, if she was a bit younger it would be OK, I know one thing though, the dog has found a very loving home.

Oh our fence man yesterday? He has done an absolutely fantastic job on our dog run. Wow, it is brilliant. Ten out of ten for him and it will make our lives easier with the three girls.

OMG, let me tell you about this? Hub came in last night at half seven. We went out for a meal to our restaurant. Lovely Lewis was there, the most innocent person, so gentle and kind, so calm and quietly spoken. Right, this surprised me?

I said what a quiet baby he had. The child is two. I have seen the child a couple of times at the restaurant, and commented to Hub about how well behaved the child was? Lewis told me the reason?

He brought his weapon out. A tool he says they use in Malaysia and Japan. It is a bendy stick with a hook on the end. . .

I gasped when he showed me. He then asked what I use for Teen? Hahahahaha.

Is that where I have gone wrong?

Really though, I until the past few weeks, have had the most polite child, kind and very caring, without using a torture tool. Saying that, if I was to use that now, he would get one of his own and use it back?

Lewis told me, in Japan, they use it on dogs?

That was me gone…
Laters gators. x

No comments: