translate

Wednesday 13 February 2013

MY MAD AUNT AND THE CONCIERGE


Evening my Bloggets, what a day? What a few days? I have more to look forward to as well. Hub will be off for a few days. I spoke to my BF today and it was great to catch up with him. I’ve had a lovely few days Bloggets.

    Very busy too! Sitting with a cup of tea now, and a slice of birthday cake which my mad loving Aunt brought with her yesterday. Oh what a day? Right woke up in the morning Hub wished me a happy birthday and our breakfast was delicious as we ate for England.

Then we sat in the coffee bar waiting for my aunts arrival, as we asked the Concierge if he would walk us to the train station across the road, to meet with our relative? He said kindly,

“Oh Madam, please allow me to go and collect your relative and you can sit in comfort in the coffee bar?”

“OMG? The Concierge and my mad aunt?

He  asked what her name is? I told him and little did I know, he was going to be holding a sign with her name on? Hahahhahahahaha.

Stood there in his suit and a sign and my Mad funny aunt? A funny sight for sure.

Well Hub and I sat whispering to each other,

“Oh my word, how will this go? I phoned her on her mobile, on the train.

Well the sound affects coming from her on this train, was hilarious? God alone, knows what people thought my Aunt was going on about?

“Oo, ah, How posh? Oo, I will have to behave myself? Or maybe not, Oh our Fiona, will he be  wearing a posh concierge suit? Oo, I will be like the Queen? Being met at the station, by the Concierge?”

Right, God we were anxious?

Then a lady came to us, asking if we had Aunts  number, as she had not arrived at the station?

Oh God, by this point, we thought she had fallen asleep  and missed her stop?

She answered and there were hold ups near us so she was running a little late, well, fifteen minutes late, how embarrassing, the poor man standing there waiting?

Well in the grand surroundings, we could hear laughter.

“Oh boy, Aunt had arrived!” An end to the silence and the tranquillity which married the relaxing ambiance of the hotel.

In my aunts high pitched voice she could be heard shouting,

“Our Fiona, I’m coming, I have a huge bag of birthday pressies for you? Hahahahahahaha so on and so on. She then said

“Oh I’m  not leaving you out darling!”

Looking at hub, she ran, yes ran, over to him and handed him a gift. When my Aunt hands Hub a gift, it is always a scary moment.

After the pixie boxer shorts and the matching funny hat with a bell, and the blow up head  wrest, that  was and I am sure still is, a blow up pair of breasts with a black lace bra on, we wondered what ever could come next?

For Valentine’s day, a cuddly devil with  a heart.

On the heart it reads as my aunt told us,

“I’m a horny devil!”

Yes.

Well the day went on from there.

We went to the wonderful shopping outlet. With the designer clothes shops. It was great, Hub spoiled me as he already bought me a very expensive huge elephant for the garden and at the shops, he bought me a wonderful hand bag. He got some lovely clothes for himself and I loved that because he never buys clothes for himself, but he did yesterday and they looked great on him. He is a hunk  for sure.

Well, my aunt was great. Really helpful. Hub and I loved our shopping experience she was fun and really really helpful.

I went  with Waggatail as I wanted her to follow and Hub cupped with Aunt. Waggatail followed most of the time, apart from the time when she and I almost took a lady out with one wrong move? Hahahahaha. I caught her though, after giving her a big bounce?

 As I caught her, and stood her up right, hahahahahaa. She said nothing. I think I stunned her.

Perhaps she is in therapy now as we speak?

Well, then Aunt had a funny moment…. Or in her words, “A funny turn!”

“Don’t ask?”

A coffee and cake in the cafĂ©, soon got her right again. It was great to see her, we had a fantastic day. We did loads. It was wonderful.  

 Home we came after a fantastic day I opened my gifts from my Aunt. She gave me a hamper of all sorts in only a way my Aunt can give.

All bows around the hamper, it looked beautiful.

She told me as she was reading out everything,

“Well, These are chocolates, now then the date on them runs out soon.

Oh this is lovely, I got two for Christmas, so I am giving one to you.

Oo, you will like this, I got it in the sale in January.

Now, I got this for Christmas, but I hate them, so I am giving them to you.

They were all lovely gifts though and loads of them, she was very very kind. I love her, but we went to our restaurant in the evening? Oh boy, oh my Goodness? Wait until I tell you that one?

I will go for now but wish you a happy night, it is snowing here so hope you will be all  warm?

With love. x

 

 

 

No comments: