translate

Wednesday 13 February 2013

UPSIDE DOWN, OH MY GOD?


Today is Valentine’s day and I hope it all goes well for my Teen and Bunches? What a night he has planned for her. Lovely gifts and a very romantic evening. He has been planning it for weeks so I hope Bunches Mum, will cooperate with the love birds? Talking of birds, Our Canary, Irish of course, has not sang for two days, I hope he is OK? A couple of days ago, he got a fright, he shrivelled up into a tiny ball and really shivered and screamed. Teen said he had never heard him or saw him do such a thing.

Oh today is a big day for me? I am to be assessed? Hahahahaha. Someone is coming out to see me

From our blind society to see what kind of volunteer can be matched with me to go out places? Hahahahahaha. OMG? I can’t wait until I see who they send me? It will be an insight into what kind of person they will think I am?

I also can’t wait to get out and about with someone?

Hub off today and tomorrow. A great time I am sure will be had by us both, as we love each other’s company.

Going back to my birthday meal, it was great and we of course went to our favourite restaurant. Lewis was waiting for us with open arms as always. Oh he is adorable, so warm and kind.

He bought us two bottles of wine and sang happy birthday with his wife, bless them. I was purple with embarrassment. Oh God I cringed, but only after my loving mad aunt offered after a jinn and tonic, and a couple of glasses of the red stuff, to show everyone in the restaurant, her nipple tassels? She offered to show us all, how she could do wonderful things with them…….Oh yes, are you with me?

“Under table came to mind?”

She then announced, that at home she had a poll and she could go upside down on it! She is in her sixties? Can you imagine?

Well, we left the restaurant without her getting arrested and walked home. She sang and laughed all the way home.

We just about got her in the taxi home, well, to the train station, can you imagine what I was thinking? Oh I was really worried she would stay on the train and before you know it, Aunt had gone to sleep, and next  stop, Edinburgh? Well, not a bad place to get off at, but, my Aunt, near midnight, in a place where she does not know at all? She is bad enough where she knows?

Oh thank God, she got home, only after I phoned her, twenty minutes before she was meant to get off, just to make sure, she had not gone to sleep?

She was lovely though, and we did laugh with her, and believe me, there is  more oh, much more to her day and night with us, but I cannot possibly publish it? Hahahahaha. But Hub and I loved the day with her and teen was really happy to see her.

I just can’t get the image of her out of my head upside down on a poll, with  nipple tassels.

On that note my Bloggets, I shall leave you for now. I will let you know how Teen gets on with Bunches later on tonight. xxx

No comments: