translate

Sunday 10 February 2013

THE DIARY OF LITTLE WAGGATAIL


10 feb 2013

Words from my guide dog.

“Hay there it’s me, Little Waggatail. My morning started early, as soon as I heard Mummy get up, I did the same thing as I do every morning.

That was to start to, hmm, what is it Mummy calls it?

Oh yes, winge?

Oh I can cry, and no matter how many times Mummy tells me to be quiet, I take no notice. In fact, I rarely take any notice to anything my Mummy says. Yesterday I was a good girl. I took Mummy on my own, to the shop. Though I did get a little lost, Well, on purpose really, as I am fed up of that same blooming walk?

I wouldn’t mind, if we bought a dog treat, like that other shop we go to, what is it called? Hmm. Yes, Pet’s at home. I love it in there, there is a rabbit, I rather would like to taste. I know he won’t mind me having a try of his ears, as he gets himself very close  to the cage he is kept in? When we go there, I see what toys I can pick up and if I do it in a kind of cute way, Mummy buys them for me? Hehehe!

I am sure that one day, Mummy will give in and buy me that rabbit? I know she will, she just thinks about how to get  it home, but I will carry it.

So I got mummy back safely to our house, my new home. I was good at getting her back, as my old fat sister, Black Beauty, BB, we call her, was given a large lovely looking chew, before we left for the shop? How does that work? I  do all the work and BB, gets the treat? I’m doing something wrong?

So she was bound to be still eating it, so I just burst through the door, and guess what? The greedy thing had eaten it all.

Oh I got my own back because my other sister, Long Chops, LC, has been so called working, all week in the famous Buckingham Palace, well that is what she tells us on the dog and bone, I normally antagonise LC, but BB has got it big time this week, so I showed her for not leaving me any of that lovely long lip smacking treat.

I start off by biting her legs, then when that does not work, I get her by the neck and bite so hard, she turns, she gets me in a puppy lock and nips me so hard I really really cry?

But I guess I deserve it, but she  will not play with me? Come back LC?

So back to my story about today. We went somewhere new, I have never been before? Oh I was that excited because I did not wear that stupid un cool harness thing mummy puts on me, so I was sure we were going  for a free run?

A nice man came for us and I dragged them all the way there. My Mummy’s left arm is now an inch longer than her right, Hehehehe.

Guess what? There were some little people there, I was almost taller than them? They liked me, I followed them, not caring about my Mummy, as she had that nice man to guide her, it was my day off, I was playing with the little people. We went into a building Mummy called the church. The little people were getting me to do something called a

“High five?” It was fun, Guide dog training doesn’t teach you that? I think it should be part of their important  puppy training course. By the end of church, I would have received an ology, in the subject of high fiving?

One little person, tickled my feet? I didn’t like that. I was quite a good Waggatail, I only grumbled once, and OK, it was at quiet time, when we were all praying, but it was OK, The time my Mummy gave me one of her looks, was  

when I experienced a little wind.

It stunk? Hehehehe.  Class?

Then it was time to leave. Gosh,  my Mummy can talk? Her mouth was going ten miles per hour?

I got us back, well, so did that nice man from church, I think his name was Jesus?

Right Mummy wants her lap  dance back now. Bye bye for now Doggets.

No comments: