translate

Friday 1 February 2013

THE HORSE THAT WENT SHOPPING


One story that amused me was on Utube. You may be aware of the story about our super market

Tesco


Having traces of horse meat in some of their burgers? Well though the UK were not impressed with this, as they thought they were buying beef burgers, some students found it a huge joke, if they

Did a re inaction, of a horse running down the frozen food isle, as though they were looking for their Mother in the burger section, dressed as a horse.

Hahahahahaehehehehehehe

When I heard this story, I thought, Neigh.

But it is true, you can see it by going onto


For those who can’t see what is  happening, the Panto horse, runs down the aisle shouting

“I want my Mum, I want my Mum, mummy, where are you?

The security guard, goes to ask the burger hunter, to leave the store, and the students, dressed as the horse, lay down on the   floor.

I asked teen, what did the security guards face do, like, did he smile? Teen said no, very serious.

I would be crying with laughter if I had been him! Would you?

Facts about horses you have always tried to avoid, ha.

1.     A horse is able to drink 38 litres of water per day.

2.       "Old Billy," was the oldest recorded horse who lived to be 62 years.

3.       There are approximately 75 million horses in the world.

4.       A hinny is a cross between a male horse and a female donkey.

5.       A mule is a cross between a male donkey and a female horse.

6.       One front leg is shorter than the other and the mane falls to that side.

 
 

No comments: