translate

Wednesday 27 February 2013

BUNCHES IN HOSPITAL AND THE HEADLESS CHICKEN


Evening friends. Poor Teens Bunches, has been in hospital most of the night, as she has had an accident at  school. Playing hockey,  the ball went in her  eye almost, thank God, just missed and hit her on the eyebrow. Poor baby, had to go to hospital with her teacher, as her Mum away on business. Just in time for a very important posh weekend she has to go to this week too? Oh bless her I do feel for her, she has the most beautiful dresses to wear and she has twelve stitches. Not good for a 16 year old.

Teen is rather upset that Bunches has not given him a card for his birthday? She will be away on the day of his 16th. It is not like her though, so I will be surprised if nothing at all happens?

My Hub is home and everyone including the beasty girls, are in bed. Waggatail, has been very naughty today, she beheaded my chicken. I will write about it in the next addition of “The diary of little Waggatail.   

Night friends, where ever you are in the world, a big hug from me to you. x

No comments: