translate

Friday 22 February 2013

A POEM FOR MY HUB


A poem for my Husband

By Fiona Cummings

Why does my heart melt when I hear your voice

I am so grateful you married me when you had so much choice

 I can never fall so deeply in love with anyone else other than you

Though you can turn my eyes to green from blue

We have had some times of hell

But our inheritance of love I will never sell

How I am feeling inside I can never tell

Though emotions run deep

The hill we are climbing is steep

I so want us to get to the top

As way back there is a long way to drop

Your velvet kisses

And dreams and wishes

Are in touch  with my heart

I hate the days when we are apart

I feel like I am in a hole

No way out to reach my soul

Years ago you gave me your hand

I found someone who could understand

I travelled with you to another land

A new life and adventure

A feeling of absolute pleasure

Calmness at my leisure

Feelings I will always treasure

I love you Darling Peter

No comments: