translate

Monday 18 February 2013

TEEN AND BUNCHES DOWN ON THE FARM


Oh my word, sometimes I do wonder about my teen? You will not believe the latest  story? I am not in shock, I don’t think there is anything in my life to be shocked about now. As when I read my email this morning, I found myself kind of smiling, not at all exasperated or disgusted. Teen has an apple download thing whatever it’s called, you know what I am like with technology, as specially when it comes  down to things like P pods and down loads? Ha.

Well teen has  to go through me first when it comes to downloads, so I know what he is ordering?

So I received two emails this morning……

One which read,

Your account,  was just used to download 69 Positions Late - Sex Positions of Kama sutra Guide from the App Store.

So I asked teen about it, he said,

“Oh, it’s not what you think, it’s a, wait for it?

“Dice game? Oh and it was free?”

Have you ever heard such rubbish?

Then the following email came informing me that he had tried to change his account details? I bet he had?

OK, reading this back now, I am starting to feel rather sick?

Oh  he is off today, to the farm where Bunches Dad works/owns. At least he has text me the address of where he is going?

He told me he was not returning until tomorrow. I said OK, as this is what he wants.

I think, hope he was joking?

God I will be steaming if he is for real. Of course, the farm is in the middle of nowhere, and no reception on his mobile.

But the new me has to stop caring.

I can’t take any more of this stress.

Well more later my friends. With love. x

No comments: