translate

Friday 8 February 2013

FRIDAY WITH FI


Good afternoon my Bloggets, I hope I find you well  today? Great to see Lithuania back and Hello to Indonesia!

My day so far? Early this morning as the birds were collecting their milk bottles in from their door nests, my teen was up. Hair dryer  blasting just outside my bedroom door, Products were applied to the hair and face, and before you could say Jack Robinson, more  products were slapt on his delicate skin. He had the house smelling like a perfumery. I was eating aftershave.

Then the final straw, was the music, that is a new one? If  you can call it music? Basically just obscenities coming from his mobile.

I shouted at him to turn it off, he told  me it was just his phone not his stereo, I told him to turn it off again and he just put in his earphones. OMG? How can he listen to that rubbish at half seven?

Well, any time to be honest?

I had to get up and see to the house and dogs, before my good handy Andy came to put a shelf up for me.

He is a great lad, he would do  anything for us. He is our electrician but he does anything I ask  of him around the house?

We really struggled to get someone to do jobs like that and when I did find a man, he charged an absolute fortune. When people know we can’t see, they do try to make fools or mugs of us.

Hub said when he was in France a few days ago, The taxi driver who took him from the train station to the hotel, was fantastic. Charged 8Euros and walked him to the hotel reception. The one on the way back? Same route in reverse, Charged 20Euros. He blatantly told hub, it was because he had to walk Hub to the train desk. Same as the other man, but this one was obviously a mean man of malice.

My old saying, “What  goes around comes around!”

Well today I have been fixing my Hoover. I’m not having much luck, am I?

As I said to my BF before, as he said I was clever for doing that, ha.

“A bit of elbow grease and good old sticky tape. Now, I may blow up, next time I hoover the floors, but at least they are clean for now.

Two more sleeps before Hub is home, though he won’t be home until very late on Sunday night.

I just could not sleep last night at all. I miss him. The company and the conversation.

But I thought, he is better off with his life than a one stuck in with me? He says he would rather be at home with me, but it is a boring life, whereas he was at the theatre last night in the capital and the night before, he was having a stunning four / five course  Italian meal. I know who’s life I would  choose? Ha.

I  guess I over loaded you with poems last night, sorry about that, I was on a roll and I could have quite easily written ten or more in a couple of hours, but had to stop myself. So I took out a duster and polished the living room.

Now teen and his Lerve life? Tomorrow is a big day. He hopes to meet with Bunches. If she says to meet in the town, well, then he says he will know, the Mother has told  her not to see him again, the other choice, is, she wants to talk with him,  or  at him. He wants that to clear the air, as he does not want to be sly and  see Bunches behind  the Mothers back. He has never been like that always honest too much sometimes? Bunches on the other hand, will see him I think no matter what, but teen really doesn’t want to have to hide away? I hope she can find it in her heart to forgive him and jog on? I mean, apparently, Bunches rubbed a coin on her love bite and it went over night? So hay ho!

More later friends love yourself today and make yourself do one thing you wouldn’t normally do? I wish I could take my own advice, if I did, I would be a happy Fi!

No comments: