translate

Wednesday 13 February 2013

VALENTINE GIRLFRIEND BOYFRIEND BY FIONA CUMMINGS

 
To my girlfriend

By Fiona Cummings

Will you marry me please

As I get on bended knees

 Be only mine

On this day we celebrate Valentine

I want to show you that beautiful bridal carriage

It is you I need to be with when I announce our marriage

Standing proud I will be

If only you will say yes to being with me

Please give  me your hand

Allow me to place this ring upon your finger, then a band

I want  us to share  our  life

You as my  wife

As it is you I wish to be with forever

For you are beautiful

Every word you say is so wonderful

You make me laugh allowed

When you cry I feel so sad

I could pick you out in a crowd

You are the best I have ever had

You make me  feel so proud

Please darling be my wife

Let us start our new life

Together we shall travel through trouble and strife

Sadness gladness and hopefulness

I ask of you just one thing

Wear my ring

Say yes?

 

 

To my boyfriend

By Fiona Cummings

 

You are so perfect in every way

You grow in my heart each and every day

The feelings I have for you never go away

I love you more than I ever thought was possible

To me you are beauty like flowers so tropical

You are the sweetest fragrance

The meaning of romance

The kiss of life

The bread freshly sliced

To be held by you is amazing

Such a wonderful feeling

I never want you to let me go

You have made me walk tall from being so low

And on this special day

Four words I want to say

“Will you marry me?”

As you belong to me

And I to you

My darling boyfriend

I love you

 

No comments: