translate

Friday 8 February 2013

IT'S LOVE


Just a few words before you all go to bed if you live in the UK? If you are just getting up when you read this, Good morning to you all.

I hope something lovely happens for you this weekend? I also  hope my teen has a happy weekend too. Happier than last week, when he was forbidden from seeing his girlfriend, Bunches?

He has so many doubts in his head about this girl. He has a face like a slapt bottom. Gosh, he is so intense. So tomorrow? What will be the outcome? So far, they are to meet in town. He wanted to meet with the Mother of Bunches, but  Bunches says her Mother will let her see Teen but not near the Mother. She, is not ready to talk with Teen. But teen innocently thinks by talking to the Mother,  everything will be alright? When she sees how kind and loving  Teen is towards Bunches. I don’t think so.

He says he does not understand it, as he was getting on well with the Mother. But Hub and I kind of knew  this would happen.

I have a theory, I think the  Mother has found out Hub and I cannot see. So we don’t fit in with her perfect world of Rolling R’s and rich rules

I guess we are “Freaks!” I may be totally wrong, I hope I am. Teen is a good judge of character and he liked the lady. But I really can not see why she would go so against teen over a love bite?

I know they are bruises, but,  not done in the same way. If he was to do it again, fair enough. But one mistake?

So we shall see tomorrow? Oh please not only for his sake, but for my sanity, let them see each other and let the Mother be a Mum?

So many new countries have joined us this week Bloggets. About seven new countries and three from some months ago when we first opened this blog, and of course all of our everyday  Bloggets.

Where ever you are in the world. I hope your weekend goes as you dream of the most perfect wishes will come your way. Xxx Nighty nighty

No comments: