translate

Monday 18 February 2013

Bloated Brits bulging burgers pushing buttons on bonking pandas


OK, what is in our news and on our television, which has annoyed me today?

First, an advert about the symptoms of bowel cancer. A man tells the listeners, to look for the three symptoms that are obviously written on the screen, but are not read out to us.

I mean, does it not occur to anyone that there are people who will not be able to read the symptoms, for whatever reason?

Our stupid unrealistic David Cameron, our Prime Minister, is in Mumbai/India right now. He  made a speech about how we are going to open the doorways to all Indian  business people to enter the country with ease, and people from India, are very welcome to come to our University’s.

All very nice, we can educate the world and tell Brits, that there are no spaces in our University’s? That is the UK for you!

Oh I really am very cross with the situation about food and drink in the UK. There is talk about putting a tax on the fizzy pops over here, because they say the Brits are bloated? Haha haha.

OK, let them try to do that, but all that will happen, is  people who buy those, will still buy them, they will be the poor as most of the people who buy fizzy drinks, are poorer than those who don’t purchase them.

So the companies will receive more money and the poor will spend more money.

We were all told that our bags of crisps, and chocolate bars would become smaller, because we are a nation of unhealthy overweight people. So if you could see our crisps and chocolate bars now? OMG? What happens is, we just eat two bags of crisps or two chocolate bars.

Now the horse meat scandal? Don’t get me started? So DNA tests are going to be done on meat. Why was it not before? We have now been told two things, one, if we buy 4 burgers, for a pound, what do we expect? Well, excuse me, but if it says “Beef burgers, we expect beef? OK, give us cheap burgers, and call them horse burgers. We, the public, are getting the blame for buying cheap meat. Talk about passing the blame?

I know other  countries eat horse, that is fine if they want that, but, they know what they are eating.

I just don’t get, how we are excepting this?

Oh I am a vegetarian, but I wonder if ever we will be told that there are traces of meat in our  so called meat free products?

We are getting told, that we will have to pay a lot more money for our meat. Another excuse for the companies to earn more money. Why can’t we take action against the manufacturers for selling us faulty goods. I mean, if we bought a diamond ring, for £2000, then found out it was artificial, worth £50, would we just say

“Oh well, still it looks nice, that will do!”
No, I would hope we would be entitled for our money back?

In Edinburgh,  it looks like there are going to be panda’s born soon I hope? How do the experts know? Ha. This is a good one, The male panda, stands on his hands and does a hand stand? Showing off his bits and bobs, to flirt with the female? Hahahahaha. I told Hub, to get on with it?


I won’t tell you what he said to me?

Right, now I will go for now, you know what has pushed my buttons today? xx

 

No comments: