translate

Wednesday 27 February 2013

IT'S OFFICIAL


Good morning my friends and Blogget family. After going to bed at quarter to three this morning, I woke up at half seven, had another half hour rest and got up feeling fresh as a daisy.

I had a good sleep. No night terrors thank God. I have had loads of those of late. Where I am sure someone or something is in the bedroom with me, also, what I have been feeling, is that Hub is in bed next to me, I put my arm out to cuddle him, and  he  is not there? I sit up afraid,

“Where is he? Then think, oh, he must be in the shower, for work? Then I have to think, or is he at work, is  he in France? America? Then I shake as I can not remember where my  husband is in the world.

Oh it’s awful, truly awful.

But now I am awake, I remember he is in America and San Diego, sounds lovely.

Today’s weather where I live in the UK, is sunny, but so cold. The air is still too. No wind, just spring, knocking on the door.

Well, I wish someone would hurry up and let him in, as I  have had enough of the cold now thank you very much? I wonder if it is a sign of age? Cold never used to bother me.

Well I hope to God, today is the last day for my work man? He is so slow, and I would never recommend him.

A nice guy, not his fault, he is not too bright and sunny himself upstairs?

I put the dogs soft toys in my washer last night, I will go in a minute, to see if there is anything left? Haha haha. Oh I will make sure the hounds of the beasty girls, are not watching as I open that washer door?

My dogs are already annoying me. My LC, is taking the toy from Waggatail, Waggatail is trying to head but LC, to get it, my poor old BB, is having a nervous breakdown, knowing they are being naughty, going wild, and does not want to get in the way of those two brutes.

Hang on, plumber calling?

OK, had to leave this post for a few minutes, whilst I said words to my plumber?

It’s official, my plumber is homeless!

 He must be, he is coming back tomorrow? Again? What for now?

I just think he likes it here.

I mean, there is nothing now to do?

My fingers are numb with trying and in the end succeeding to put the lock on the gate. Only after, having to scream like a fish wife in our street, as Little sly Waggatail, with bells on her  neck, she can control, did a runner around the street? Bare in mind she does not answer to her name? After I shouted it six times, I shouted

“Hoy!”

She came then, so that is official too? My Wagga, is called Hoy. Well why didn’t guide dogs not tell me?

That is where I have been going wrong.

Oh the soft  dog toys? Survived the washing machine, now they are in the dryer…..

 As I  removed them from the washer, came through the living room where the beasty girls hang out, I had two and a half dogs attached to my arm.

Waggatail  was around my elbow, Long chops was on my shoulder, and poor Black beauty, was shivering jumping anxiously up and down on me…. ha.

God? Three big dogs, is not easy, but it can make you smile. I am sure we look hilarious to others.

Hub home late tonight thank God. I can’t get excited until I know he is on the last stages, so when he has landed, then he gets a tube, then a train, then a taxi. 24 hours travel. Taking away the time difference, as in the US, where he was, they are eight hours behind us. He left at eleven last night will walk through the door tonight, about the same time.

Shattered I am sure, but this trip has been a bit of a jolly, I am sure. What with Stevie and the pool? Ha.

A good book title. “Stevie and the pool.

Laters gators. x

No comments: