translate

Wednesday 6 February 2013

THE WORLD FROM MY LIVING ROOM


Today has really been a visit all around the world, we have had our lovely friends from the US, my UK Bloggets who are as loyal as ever, Poland, Germany who are our regular Bloggets, Italy, Nigeria, The Netherlands, Ukraine, Greece, Romania and the  Philippines. Thank you so much. I love it when there is a new country, but more so when those countries come back.

How wonderful technology is, from my living room,  I can talk to the world and they can read at their own comfort, the words I write for them. I spend hours just writing and I really love it. I love to tell you about my most simplest of days, in the hope that someone out there, takes something from it. Most of all I just want you to know you are not alone, also,  I love a bit of  gossip and an insight into real lives.

As a child I was forever in the media all over the world, I hated it, but I had no control in what was being said. I do on here, though some days I write and post, then think, “Oops? Hahahahahaha.  Well, as specially when Hub puts his voice on, I know I have written something I shouldn’t have? Hahahaha. That’s me?

Oh, I have done something to the  Hoover. The  brush will not turn. That is all I need with a houseful of dogs?

I have changed the bag, and took the scissors to the brush thinking there is something stuck in there, nothing, I will have to wait until my electrician Hub, the Hoover man comes home. He goes mad as I go through Hoovers, like men go through their socks.

I really don’t do anything, but I get the blame because I am the person who nine times out of ten,  does the job? It’s not my fault if I suck up items of clothing? They shouldn’t be on the floor? I used to retrieve whatever I captured, now I just carry on, life’s too short? Hahahaha.

My post man delivered a box, with my birthday present from Teen today, it was soaken wet, it was square and about the size of a box with a mug in it, but very very light? Oh Gosh? I asked for a  Tatty Teddy, I meant ornament? Do you think he may have bought me an actual teddy bear? Hahahaha. Oh well, it will go with the rest of  my teddy bears.

Then the postman handed me a letter, he was very careful with it, explaining that it had written on

“Items for the blind, do not bend!” Well as I took it from him, I had  to handle it so carefully, as the rain had it so wet, I placed it on the radiator to try to dry? The funny thing was, it wasn’t raining? Hadn’t been for hours? The poor postman though, did have that kind of bedraggled expression in his voice, perhaps, he fell in a puddle, as he is tiny, though my steps to my front door are high in fairness.

But he is still tiny.

Oh he is nice though, but I have had some very odd  Postmen. Really, I am sure they send me all  the weirdoes? One man at our last house, we couldn’t understand a blooming word he said to us.

And he would ring the bell  see us coming through the glass door and still try to get in. I always locked the door so he never could, but it did n’t stop him trying, almost snapping the handle off.

One day Hub answered and the  Postman had one of those machines where you sign? Oh my word? If you could have seen the ridiculous scene he made trying to get the thing to work? All we could understand was him saying

“Stupid thing, stupid thing. Then he would tap it, then he stepped back and went to the top of the drive, as he blamed being too close to the house, then he said it was the  weather?

Em, no, it was the fact that he could not use the machine, all we needed to do was write our name, no wonder it was almost tea time by the time we got our mail, as he took about fifteen minutes at our door, in fact, Hub, thought he had gone away at one point, hahaha. It just went so quiet for ages? I wonder if he went to his van and took from the glove box, the manual for the machine?

But our postman is sweet here, not creepy like the last man. But I just don’t know, how, the mail today was so wet?

Oh by the way if you read “The diary of little Waggatail before, the butter was lovely, or should I say is?

Right I am going off for now to turn on the heating again, it is really cold. Talk later Gators. xxxxxx

No comments: