translate

Tuesday 5 February 2013

SECRET MEETING


Good afternoon Bloggets. Well the wind is still wild here in the North of England. The rain decided to go to bed last night and still has not woken up, but, I think it is hiding from our wind, as yesterday the wind and rain  had a huge battle and the wind won, wounding the rain, so it is either resting to make a comeback tonight, or is dead? The sun is acting as a mediator, just showing his wise face from time to time. My wind chimes are still up, have not been cut yet by the neighbours, and are ringing their little tubes of tone in the garden.

What a day teen has, he has of course school today, a music exam after school, I asked him as he was leaving today, if he did not need his guitar? He reassured me he didn’t, I asked him, if he needed his music sheets, he said no!

“O, K? Right!”

After his music exam, he has an after school class  of science revision. Then, oh boy, then, he is off to the town, to meet secretly with Bunches. This is my  point with it all, she has tried to talk to her Mother about Teen and Mother will not listen to a word the  girl is saying, so she is shopping for a friend’s birthday gift and Teen will be helping her to carry the gift, then on Friday, the Mother wants a meeting with teen, to have a word.

Hub is not impressed neither am I to be honest? For God sake, was the woman never young? Hmm, perhaps not.

Hub thinks she should speak with us? Hahahaha. I will leave that to hub, he will eat her up and spit her out for breakfast.

I only hope she is fair with him an doesn’t scream. I think the Mother has the future key to the door of the jail of her daughter seeing Teen, but not the key to their hearts.

So where there is a will? There is a shop and after school, get my meaning?

Then he promised his friend he would go for a game of pool with him, he promised him, before he said he would  meet with Bunches, so he is tying himself in a knot to see everyone. I am not sure he will be able to do everything, but I hope he doesn’t let his friend down?

Then there is me, well, in a moment, I shall begin the daily bores of work and then get hub ready to leave again.

This morning, his suitcase stood there, as none of us could find it in our hearts to empty it, as  only to be filled again.

Touching his case broke my heart. I simply can’t live this life for much longer. We both can’t. It’s hell. Teen yesterday came downstairs and said he got a shock when he passed Hubs office, as Hub was sitting there, I asked why? Teens response was,

“Well, if you think about it, he is away more than he is here?”

From the mouth of a babe. How true is he?

There are big changes at Hubs work place this year, and hub may find himself out of work. What will  we do then? God knows? We have just moved here, totally changed area to be a little closer to the south and have a huge mortgage, I am not sure we could stand moving again, after the nightmare we had when we moved?

Oh my word, that was so hard. We had no help, just us, and packing everything labelling it all and having to  Braille and me print so the removal van could read it too, was a nightmare then we had the removal  company from hell, who really were so lazy and thought because we could not see, they could get away with anything, and they did.

We were done big time.

Furniture was half put together poor teen slept in a bed that rocked for weeks, as they lost the screws from the bed. Things were damaged and broken, the boxes were put in the garage clearly marked where they were to go, and bedding was just thrown in the garage. The best thing was, the stand for the bird cage? Well, it was pretty obvious, that the bird cage needed a stand?

They left a shelf standing to the side of a wardrobe, that should have been in the robe? They were so bad! And unpacking everything, oh my God? I spent weeks opening boxes, as hub was away, I can’t obviously read print, I also can’t read Braille, it was a case of opening the boxes and seeing what was in there, but once they were opened, they had to stay open. It was just horrendous.

So there we go, that is the news for today, I will write tonight, as will need you Bloggets, as will be feeling a little low.

With love. x

No comments: