translate

Sunday 3 February 2013

HOLIDAYS


Italy joined our family today, it was great to see that. Italy is one of my most favourite countries in the world and for sure the food is the best.  Hub, Teen and I went to Lake Garda two years ago, Gosh, I can’t believe it has been that long? Oh it was so good. I love the people, the food and the climate. The language too is so wonderful. The only problem was, there were so many coffee shops and  personally I don’t think you can normally get enough coffee shops, but it would have been nice to see other places, of course, we were with teen, so there might have been all sorts, just we saw what we were allowed? Ha. I will tell you one place we went and it was the most amazing thing I have ever  done. That was a wonderful spa we went to. With the mineral baths. Oh God, I could have stayed there all day. I would no way do it now, as I for sure would be harpooned.

I loved my holidays with hub it is just good to be with someone that you want to be with. My X, I used to stay in the hotel room and he went out.

Of course I have had brilliant times with my American family, just to be with them and experience living like  a family for a week was perfect and the place they live is so lovely too. Everyone was so friendly. Then there was the Caribbean. Wow, that was like nowhere I have ever been before. Hubs favourite place, I am not sure, though it was faultless, apart from the dreadful greedy fish that come out and attach themselves to you in the sea? Well, I guess if it is the Caribbean, and they are fish, it would be the sea? I had a blonde moment going on then?

Today I slept in as did not go to bed until almost three. I slept well though, but still not feeling too well. I really should have gone to church today my lovely friends asked me, they were going to pick me up even. I just felt so rough today and have to be up every day early this week, as waiting for deliveries. My birthday present is coming tomorrow from Hub. Ha. I really don’t know what it is, but it is coming on a pallet? No not a set of  false teeth, As yet I don’t need them. Hub says it is to go in the garage? My mind boggles, but as I said to a friend today, my mind is always boggled. There are so many boggley things going on in my brain.

Well going to get a stick now and poke teen. I will write later the latest on him and his  lerve machine.

xx

 

 

No comments: