translate

Monday 25 February 2013

IT'S A WONDER


Good morning Bloggets, I  am waiting for my friend from school to visit me for the day. She will be bringing her guide dog, so I will have four dogs here, ha. God, I can’t  put mine in the conservatory, as have a work man in and out. LC and BB, will be good, but Waggatail? I only have two arms, so I hope they will be OK?

We are going out for lunch, I will attempt to lead the way as of course my friend with the amazing name, doesn’t know the route, though I have a feeling,  she will be better than me.

Of course if she gets lost, or I do, I will be shouting her name, she will be mine, and of course, if you haven’t guessed, we are both called Fiona?

So picture the scene.

A man is standing at the bus stop. He sees me, a blind person going by, with her dog, shouting

“Fiona!

Then, he sees another blind person go by, totally different looking to me, with a guide dog, shouting,

“Fiona?

He will go home to his wife, and say,

“Funny thing I learned today, when blind people are out  walking with their dogs, they find their way by shouting, Fiona!”

Hahahahaha.

Let’s hope we can be more dignified about our outing?

OK, let’s  not!

Tonight my Husband, is having dinner with an absolute hero of mine. Stevie  Wonder. Oh my God, how lucky is he?

Oh well, I am having lunch with my friend Fiona. How lucky am I? ha.

The work man has a huge pipe outside my front door. I hope to  God he hurry’s as she will find it really hard coming through the blooming door? I wish he would hurry up finishing the job, to be honest, he has been a nightmare.

Talk about slow? The odd thing is, he puts in many hours, unlike some work men who come for an hour, leave come back two days later, he puts in eight hours a day, not sure what he does, but never seems to stop?

Oh, Bunches coming tonight for tea again. So after my friend leaves just after seven, I will be abolished again to the conservatory.

Can’t complain, my choice they don’t go upstairs.

I won’t tell you what teen said she was going to give him for his birthday?

On that note, later gators. xx
IT'S A WONDER

No comments: