translate

Saturday 16 February 2013

OH BUNCHES ON THE PHONE?


Oh Bloggets. My teen is a nightmare, I have just had his girlfriend on the phone. Oh that was an interesting call? Teen left this morning early and now it is after seven in the evening. I didn’t even know he had left the house. I was in the kitchen and went to find him, gone. I have called his mobile all day. Not answering. Then he called minutes ago. He was truly horrible. Rude and pure icy cold.

Then the classic, Bunches came on the phone. Oh bless her, she did try…

So what time he will get in? I’m now past caring. I just don’t want to know him right now. Going to enjoy the evening before he gets back, with Hub. Tomorrow church  then Hub and I are going to  our coffee  shop. I want to show him I can do it? He has not been so I hope we will be OK? Having said that, if we get lost, it will make life a bit more interesting.

More tomorrow.

Take care friends. xx

 

 

No comments: