translate

Friday 1 March 2013

GOODBYE TO SOME BUT NOT TO YOU


Dearest Bloggets, I really hope you are feeling strong enough to lift yourselves up this weekend, and if you are looking backwards in life, I pray after reading this, you find the path to walk forward. Look out for anything and find almost, everything?

I say almost, because we will never or never should find everything,

until we are no longer,

 or what is the point of life?

Whatever you do find though, I hope you will be able to show others how to get to the wonders of life.

I feel if you are now saying, “Hmm, what wonders? Then, you need a hug and a hand to hold to help you feel better. No one knows more than me what that feels like.

Sometimes people try to do good in the world and they get tread on. Make  people feel happy and they get pushed away, then you may feel like what is the point? But one day, one person may need you and don’t let the other arrogant people in the world remove that from that one person crying out for you.

I am writing this publicly, so that people know where to come, if they need me. I won’t be bothering people but want them to know I am here.

I am removing myself from some social networks, because I don’t belong there, but this is our page, and though I get shot down a lot for writing what I do, if they don’t like it they know to move on.

But if you are in our family of kindness and compassion, then please stay with us as we are all here for that reason.

Lecture over. x

No comments: