translate

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Goodbye


Last blog

My dearest  Blogget family, I am afraid to say that this blog, will be my last for a while, if not for ever! I want to take some time off, some time to reflect on life. My darling Husband, Son and animals, are all together over  Easter, and  shall have time to live our lives, without any windows.

To my loyal friends and family, whom I regarded you all during our journey over the past eight  months or so, I hurt to say these words. I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. One day, you may see my writing in books, then you will know that you are all the reason I  got there. I may return in some weeks, or may just come on here to write poetry, but happy poetry. Not poems in which people can translate what they want from them. Poems where by you, the reader, can get lost in a crazy fantasy.

I may write stories, but not for a while, and not about myself.

My only advice to you out there, is one, follow your head, don’t be ruled by your heart and  trust no one.

Look after your family, I wanted  to write to those who don’t have a family, and it hurts me, in fact breaks my heart as I dreamed about being there for you all. I really did. Who knows, I may be back, though no way in the same way.

Look after yourselves and whenever you are feeling low, know in my heart, I am  with you.

 

Fi Blogget x

No comments: