translate

Sunday 10 March 2013

HOW THE OTHER HALF LIVE


Good evening friends, well today was not how I planned it last week. We set the alarm to get up for church on this Mother’s day, and a voice shouted from his pit. It was Teen.

“Mum, stay in bed?”

I told him to go back to sleep, as we were going to church? He told me to wait in bed for just a couple of minutes. Well, I guessed he was making me a cup of tea, or going to? He made the fatal mistake, going into the bathroom. Well there is a mirror there isn’t there?

He was in there at least eight minutes. So then he went  down stairs and I could not only hear the kettle getting switched on, but I heard plates and the lid on my bread bin.

“Oh  God, it was to be breakfast in bed?

I can tell you, I really don’t like eating breakfast in bed.

Drinking a cup of tea, fine, eating sweeties? Ha. Great.

Toast and crumbs? Hmm.

I shouted I would get up and come down when I was dressed?

“No, Mum, you will spoil my surprise.” Was  his answer.

Well, the tray was brought with breakfast for Hub and myself. Bless him, he not only had made me toast, but he made Hub a bacon sandwich too. Well, then he told me he had a surprise after my breakfast, so I thought, oh my Mother’s day gift? A box of chocolates? As when he got in from his outing with Bunches yesterday, he put something in the fridge, and told me   not to go near the bottom shelf, of the fridge?

Well I ate the toast as I heard him back in the bathroom. Running more water?

Then he came back in the bedroom, the bathroom water still running?

I asked him why he was running the bath? He said it was my surprise. He handed me a paper bag and said “Happy Mother’s day!”

He bought me freshly made lotions and potions from the shop Lush! At least one of them, had to be kept in the fridge.

I was to take a bath and begin my day all relaxed. Oh bless him, he even bought me a beautiful card, bought at an exclusive card shop. It was tiny, but he said it was the “only tactile card in the shop”

It had sequence and beads on it. He read it to me and it read

“If Mothers were flowers, I would pick you every time!”

Well of course, I had to smell everything I was given.

I felt bad, as I really did not want much from him, and told him that as he called me yesterday from his shopping experience with Bunches, via train, remember?

He didn’t know about the journey, until he met with her, and even then, she didn’t tell him her plan, other than he was to go on a train.

Oh how the other half live?

As he asked me on the phone what would I like, I told him a simple green leaved plant, as I kill anything with flowers? He told me that Bunches, was buying her mum a moisturiser, for £88? I told him not to try to match that nowhere near. I would feel dreadful if he spent a quarter of that and he did spend a quarter, and really I feel bad I would have rather had that £5 green plant.

Bunches looked at a white tee shirt, for £110. Teen told her she would be able to get the same one in a shop PM, which is very cheap. A nasty shop as far as I am concerned, but the kids like it.

I am not too sure, teen is a match for Bunches, who is going skiing in two weeks’ time.

She kindly took him to lunch, with the money from her Father. Her Dad generously, told Bunches,  to take Teen to lunch, and he would pay for it?

I’m not sure he was intending, for the bill to come to quite as much as it did though?

They had black caviar? “Yack?

And other small dishes of revolting food, that he absolutely loved. It was sushi. Then they shared three desserts. The bill  was £51. I just hope the  Father, was not expecting them to  go to the local chip shop, or burger bar?

Teen had a great day and spent all of his birthday money. He bought three tops a pair of jeans and what I would call, a pair of sand shoes, or pumps? Lase up canvas shoes, that we would have paid £15. He paid £42, in the sale?

But he loves them. All the conversation has been since then, is how much money Bunches spends, how much money her Mum has, how much her Mums boyfriend owns?

On Wednesday, he is going with her and Bunches Mother, to a fashion show?

Last night, Bunches, went to a film premier.

Teen is dreading the time Bunches goes skiing, as he will miss her like crazy.

They come from such different backgrounds, but I will tell you this and I mean it, If I were a millionaire, I would not bring my child up in the way Bunches has been brought up? Don’t get me wrong, she is great, and God, I would rather have her  with him than a girl who talks as though she has a dust bin in her mouth, and has no manors? But how long Teen can keep this up, is another story, as Bunches is used to getting what she likes, whenever, Teen will never be able to afford to keep her in the lifestyle she is accustomed to.

I know the day they split up, will not be a good one, as he really really really, loves her.

At  the moment, she seems to love him. Good job he has his looks to keep her interested.

I have her here tomorrow evening. Oh God, what am I going to cook? Hubs in the capital until very late and I as you know, hate cooking?

Didn’t go out for lunch, Hub didn’t want to and told me to go with Teen, but, I spend little enough time with hub as it is, without being away from him more than I need to?

So  yesterday I cancelled it.

More tomorrow. x

No comments: