translate

Wednesday 13 March 2013

THE DOG IS AS DAFT AS A BRUSH


What an exciting day I have had? Hmm? After doing the normal house work, I have been inside the dog run for about forty minutes. OMG? I hate that job? It’s just awful? Finding it? You just don’t want to know? In the sleet too, with Waggatail running around like the mad pup she is. Oh she thought it was such good fun, chasing the head of the brush? I must say, so did I? hahahahahaha. I stood in the middle of the garden, spinning around, holding onto the brush, trying not to knock her out with the end. She ran and ran, and I went around and around spinning… Then I stopped.

But the garden, kept spinning!

“Oh God, where was I?

 
I was like an act at the circus, with the ponies. Without the skimpy costume.

Believe me, if I had a skimpy costume on, it would be a circus act, a freak show?

She was so very cute. She is adorable, but still naughty.

Hub said when we go to town tomorrow, we should leave Waggatail here. Oh boy, I guess he is right, but I think I may be banging into a few things, as Hub tries to guide me?

Oh, I really should take her? Shouldn’t I?

Though I was told not to by  guide dogs, as I keep saying, what choice do we have?

A volunteer? Hmm.

Teen is getting ready to go to the fashion show. I wish he would hurry up? He has a new disk on and it is so bad. How these people sell CD’s? He is called Little Wayne, I think.

I wish it was turned down a LITTLE please?

No, that is a little white lie?

I wish he would loss the CD?

More later my friends. In the meanwhile, be strong, if you got through today, you can tomorrow to. x

No comments: