translate

Saturday 9 March 2013

LOOKING FORWARD


Good after noon my Bloggets. Teen is off to what, or where I thought the town today with Bunches. Then I got a text saying he was on a train going to the next big city about half an hour away by train. He is shopping with the birthday  money he got last weekend. I hope he has a lovely day? Bunches is not coming back tonight, as she is planning a party, for her Mothers friend. Oh a funny story, her Mum was bringing Teen home the other  night in her car, very kind of her too? She was going through an area about ten minutes away from us, that has a bad reputation. She said to teen,

“Oh, you don’t want to be walking through here at nights? It’s  very rough. I mean, look at him? Keep your distance from people like him?”

Teen replied,

“I walk through here most nights, my friends live here, and oh, him?”

Pointing to a lad, as he wound down the window of the car. Shouting

“Robbie!”

As the rough lad turned and smiled, waving to respond to Teen. Teen then told the lady, he was one of his friends? Hahahahhahahahaha. He will keep it real with Bunches?

Or will she keep it not so real with him today as they tread through the designer shops.

Hub and I have done housework all morning and now he is working up in his office. I have more housework to do but will have a chat with you all first.

My American family are coming back again thank God? I thought I had lost most of you.

I wanted to go to the coffee shop today, but Hub didn’t want to as he said the weather was really bad. I know it is cold and he said it was raining hard. Yesterday, I was out at  midnight, feeling the peaceful raindrops on my face. As you do. Well, I was letting the dogs out. It was calm, quiet, and the raindrops were like large grapes. I have never seen such drops. You could catch them.

I heard about a book once, where the boy who was born with powers, walked in the rain and it fell all around him, everywhere, but on him.

How weird would  that be?

The rain was so gentle, and kind of floated down. So softly. It was  like kisses from heaven.

Had beautiful texts from my lovely little friend today, the one with the stunning name?

She is so lovely, I am so pleased we are friends. She is coming to visit again soon and I am looking forward to it.

Oh our funny Welsh friend, has asked us if we would like to go to  a church quiz? I said we would I am looking forward to that too?. Oh I forgot to ask what the quiz would be about? If it is the bible, no one will want me in their team? Ha. If it is most subjects in fact, I am a no hoper. But I do get a little carried away and over enthusiastic? Hahahahah. Oh well it will be fun, and it  is for charity.

Tomorrow is Mother’s day in the UK.

Until later my friends. xxx

No comments: